meet the judges

another update and no idc if you're annoyed, shoot.

grasshoppers have been flooding our notifications all weekend with their rambling ass message board updates so this shouldn't be a problem.

let's meet the judges!

• • •

these are the two sweet hearted girls that will literally take time out of their day just to read your books and check out your accounts:

myarilove  ; she is a member of the ariana grande and justin bieber fandom.

michaelsholy  ; she is a member of the michael jackson fandom.

they both aren't that familiar with the messy ass n.w.a. fanfiction fandom, but they know a lil something lol they at least know who eazy-e and n.w.a. are.

our fate is in the palm of their hands 😵

they each will have their own categories to judge and they will choose the winners and runner ups.

this is what happens when certain people don't want to play fair lol

they will judge you based on your grammar, punctuation, story plot, etc.

just know that if your book is poorly written and hard to read, you will not win. both judges have made it very clear that the awards should go to writers who actually take their work seriously and it shows that they've outlined everything and proofread.

this is wattpad after all, and no one is a new york times best seller, so we're not expecting you to have outstanding writing skills because at the end of the day, it is just an app and it is just for fun.

but these are book awards and this is a competition (even though it's not real), and you shouldn't want your work to look sloppy regardless if you're a professional or not.

because you never know who's reading your work. you don't want them to look at you as if you don't give a shit about your stories, now do you?

i also don't know when i'll release the winners because there's no telling how long it'll take for them to read your books.

if the voting stage still existed, it would probably take at least two days but since we cut it out.... it's going to take at least one week or maybe even two weeks.

the judges will ghost read your work! just a heads up.

they will not drop any votes or comments.

they're also not checking for popularity. so a book with less than 10k reads may win over a book with more than 50k reads.

this ain't no popularity contest, even though some people tried to make it a popularity last year, this is a talent contest.

and some people should understand that quality is always better than quantity.

no shade, but i've read books with less than 100k reads that outranks books with more than one million reads.

so yeah, shoutout to the lovely judges michaelsholy  and myarilove

the competition is in their hands.

i have faith in them. i hope that they will take their time in making their decision and that they will choose wisely.

🤞🏽

wishing everyone much luck and success 🍀

and writers; don't worry about the numbers! you write for you, not anyone else.

if you love to write and if you enjoy writing your story, keep writing! don't let lack of views or votes stop you. just keep writing and your work will eventually attract readers and before you know it, your numbers will begin to look real nice.

hell, my eazy's playhouse books wasn't attracting a lot of people but i kept updating.

i hate to see good writers give up or down themselves just because people don't want to give their stories a chance.

remember, books with a million reads started off with nothing.

so it takes time but either way, write for you. don't play the number game because numbers don't come overnight.

•••

now that you've gotten to know the judges, how are you guys feeling on this lovely wednesday?

lol talk to me. i'm bored since i've graduated from college and eazy's playhouse is finished.

should i make another book?

should i bring my rant book back? or maybe a book full of tips and pointers for writers?

eazy's playhouse book 4?

talk to meeeeeeeeeeeeee 😕

2018 n.w.a. ffa's