Chapter 23: The ultimate battle(4/9) Izuku and stain vs Vill

Izuku and stain stand side by side against Vill and they both know they are no match for him.

Stain: hey, do you a plan to beat him?

Izuku: no, i don't. We need to find a way to hit him with your sword.

Izuku looks at the ground and right behind Vill, is stain's knife and it has blood in it.

Izuku: stain, i got a plan, see that knife you threw at him?

Stain: i understand, you know what to do. right?

Izuku: yeah, let's go!!

Izuku and stain charges towards Vill and started to fight. All Might watches in surpirse that the hero killer is helping izuku fight off Vill, but he start to hear running footsteps behind him. It was bakugo and 1-A.(!!)

All Might: what are all of you doing here!?? it's not safe!!!

Bakugo: we're not getting involved in this, All Might!!!! we're here to cheer him on!!

Kirishima: HEY IZUKU!!!!!!!! YOU BETTER WIN THIS FIGHT!!!!!!

Tokoyami: YOU MUST WIN!!! NO MATTER HOW STRONG HE IS, YOU ARE STRONGER THAN HIM!!!!!!!

Tenya: THAT'S RIGHT!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO WIN!!!!!!!!

Izuku punches Vill on his chest, but it didn't work, stain run past him and grabs the knife and licks it, making Vill paralyzed and giving them a opportunity.

Izuku: full cowl!! Lightning kick!!!!!!

Izuku delivers a powerful kick on Vill's head, but he grabs it and throws him to the ground.

Izuku: AGH!!!!

Stain: izuku!! hang on!!!

Stain throws his sword at Vill and jumps up in the air to attack him, but Vill dodges the sword and blast a air-cannon at stain.

Stain: AGH!!!!! damnit!!!

Izuku: stain!!(gets back up) you bastard!!!!

Vill: face it, you lost, the power you have earlier is now gone because you wasted time.

While Vill was distracted, stain gets back up and throws his knife at him and makes a direct hit.

Vill: GRRRR!!!! YOU...!!!!

Vill activates his air-cannon at stain and it blows him to a pile of rubble and knocking him unconscious.

Izuku: no!!!! fuck!!! you will pay for this!!!

Vill: you are no match for me, remember?

But then, a fire blast hits Vill and blows him to a buliding.

Izuku: wait! who did tha—!? endeavor?!

Endeavor: i can't just stand here and watch you die, kid!!!! i'm going to help whatever you like it or not!!!

Kamui woods: he's right!!! we are heroes and it's our job to help those who are in trouble!

Then, all the heroes started to rise up and charges to Vill, all the heroes fight him with all they got and izuku stands there looking at them, fighting together and getting hurt, he couldn't stand it and then a voice shout out his name.

All Might: izuku!!! get out of there!!! you are not strong enough to face him now!!!

Uraraka: run, izuku!!!! he is too dangerous!!! you got to run!!