two

~third person pov, three days later~

~

daniel sat impatiently at his desk, awaiting the bell to dismiss them. once it rang, daniel shot out of his seat, ignoring to hear what his teacher rushed to say.

as daniel approached his locker, he saw a familiar face there. "hey jack." daniel greeted, smiling.

"do you want to get milkshakes? my treat." jack asked, leaning against the locker right to daniel's.

"is it going to be just us two?" daniel asked, shutting his locker. jack bit his lip, looking down. daniel furrowed his brows at the sudden action.

"who'd you invite-"

"hey guys, ready to get milkshakes?" daniel's breath hitched in his throat as the faux blonde approached to two. "oh h-hey corbyn." corbyn smiled in return, waving.

"hey cutie." daniel blushed as jack observed the conversation awkwardly. "alright, no more flirting, let's go." daniel and corbyn locked eyes and blushed, following jack out of the building.

daniel happily swung his legs back and forth, sipping his vanilla milkshake topped with rainbow sprinkles - the exact way he liked it.

corbyn stared intently at daniel; it was now that he realized how beautiful daniel's featured were.

he noticed his striking blue eyes, and how they shimmered when the sun hit them at the right angle, and how his eye lashes curled so perfectly.

he admired his sun kissed skin, and how his cheeks turned light crimson when he complimented him.

"you look beautiful today." corbyn blurted out without realizing it. daniel blushed and smiled, turning to him.

"you're too cute." daniel retorted, making corbyn blush this time. "what's your number cutie?" corbyn asked, sliding his own phone towards daniel.

daniel smirked and put his number in corbyn's phone before sliding it back.

"lord, please don't send nudes." jack begged from the other side of the table. daniel gasped, making corbyn giggle.

"i'd never ask this perfect boy for pictures, don't worry." daniel blushed once more, his eyes meeting corbyn's.

"i'm perfect?" daniel asked in a hushed tone. "in my eyes you are. you don't have a single flaw i can spot." the brunette smiled to himself, leaning his head on corbyn's shoulder.

daniel quietly shut the door to his house, slipping his shoes off. he quickly flipped the kitchen lights on, jumping in surprise once he saw his mother leaning against the wall.

"where the hell have you been?" she yelled, obviously aggravated.

"i was out with jack and corbyn." he whispered, scared. his mother scoffed, furrowing her brows.

"you know you should've been home hours ago for your second pill!" she yelled, stepping closer to daniel.

"i don't need to take my pills, mother, i'm fine!" daniel yelled back, inches away from keri. "you're not well, daniel!" keri yelled, pointing at her son.

"i am well, mother!" daniel paused, catching a breath. "corbyn makes me well." he mumbled, his chest heaving.

"have you lost your mind, daniel? your boy toy isn't making you well!" daniel's breath hitched.

"'have you lost your mind?'" daniel mocked his mother, rolling his eyes.

"no keri, i haven't lost my damn mind, and i never will!" daniel screamed, running up the stairs and into his bedroom.

he's right, he hasn't lost his mind. not yet at least.

~

a/n

oh damn.

i have a idea of where this book is going, but not really. i don't know what to put for filler chapters :').

anyways love you, bye!

(not edited)