thirteen

~thursday~

*song for the chapt; back to you - selena gomez*

"i know i'd go back to you."

~

daniel sits up in his room, his legs drawn to his chest as he rocks back and forth in his corner, tears silently streaming down his face.

he's not sure to why he's crying. he's not scared or afraid - right?'

maybe he is. maybe he is scared and afraid. not of pain, not of being found in the process, he's scared of what happens when the pills put him to sleep.

is he going to go to hell? what about heaven? fuck, is there actually a hell and heaven? daniel shivers, slowly standing up. he slowly drifts to the bathroom, grabbing the bag that contained his pills, pulling out one of the two yellow boxes of sleeping pills.

he rips one open, popping out a pill from its small encasement in the box. he tips his head back, dropping it into his mouth, swallowing it dry.

he heads back into his room, not bothering to hide his murder weapons. he knows nobody will bother him, it's like he's a ghost.

he walks past everyone he knows, going unnoticed. he's lost his sway and glow. now, he'll need someone to exterminate his bones.

he lays down into his bed, wiping a tear that had reached his jawline. he stares at his ceiling, losing track of consciousness. his eyes slowly become heavier and heavier, is this what it's going to feel tomorrow?

daniel's mind jumped from though to thought. he remembers being taught about suicide in guidance.

'suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.' 'suicide doesn't end the pain, it just passes it to someone else.'

nobody will feel any pain, right? nobody checks on him, nobody asks if he's eaten or if he's feeling well. nobody cares. daniel sighed and relaxed deeper into his comforter, letting darkness overcome him.

it's funny. this all could be avoided if someone checked on him. if the clerk at the pharmacy asked why he actually needed all those pills; if corbyn didn't end their relationship - god he misses corbyn. he misses everything about him. but it doesn't matter anymore. if someone were to ask if he's sane.

this could have all been avoided.

all of it.

~

a/n

hey lovelies!

this is a hell of a short chapter, i apologize for that.

but anyways, i hope ya have a good day/night!

ps, i'm still thinking about ideas for the jachary book, please don't rush me :)

love you, bye!

(unedited)

(8/13/18)