2.Skipping

-Andrea-

Third period was over and it was time for Jen and I to meet up with Danny and Jeffrey behind the school.

When I spotted Danny I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. "You have to be very quiet." Jeffrey stated.

As we were slowly approaching the woods we heard voices. "Shh." I said listening closer. When we walked a little further in the woods I couldn't believe what I saw.

Bridget was making out with her best friend Kate's boyfriend, Jack against a tree with her legs wrapped around him.

I pulled out my phone and took the picture and that was when she saw us. "What are you doing here?" She spat nervously.

"Did you just take a picture?" She asked scared. "Yup." I replied smirking. "Please don't show or tell anyone." She begged.

I laughed. "Why shouldn't the whole school know you're nothing but a bottom feeding slut." I said.

"And you're just a lying manipulating bitch." She spat coming closer to me. "Bridget I'm getting sick of your bullshit. All these years I pretended like I didn't care but I'm done pretending." I yelled at her.

"Andrea's a badass." Jenny laughed. Bridget pushed me and I pushed her back with just as much forced then gripped her hair and she did the same.

Jack pushed me away from Bridget and I fell to the ground. Danny got up immediately getting in his face. Danny shoved him into the tree and Jack shoved him back.

"He's not important." Jeffrey said to Danny trying to calm him down. "It's time for lunch we gotta get back in the school." Jenny said and we headed back for the school building.

The halls were crowded as everyone was transitioning so no one noticed us. After we got our lunch and sat down at a table just then we saw mighty putty waling with Kate, Jack and some random guy who had his arm around her.

Kate and Jack was really close and it sickened me that he could lie to her like that. "So what are you going to do with the picture?" Jen asked me.

"I want to tell Kate the truth but then again it's none of my business. "Andrea, Bridget has made our lives hell since with grade and we finally have the chance to give her a taste of what she's been doing to us." Jen ranted

"Fine I'll tell her during Phys Ed tomorrow." I sigh. "On interesting news, I'm throwing a party tomorrow night since my parents are going to help my aunt with her new baby." Jeffrey stated.

"I don't know." I say contemplating on wether I should go or not. "Come on Andrea, what else are you going to do on a Friday night?" Jen asked.

"You're right, what time is starting?" I asked. "Starts at nine, ends when the neighbors call the cops." Jeffrey said making me laugh. "Your parties are legendary." I laugh.

----

(a/n)

On that note I'm ending this chapter with a virtual hug. Bring it in.

That was nice.