3.Peter Charles

-Jenny-

"We still going to The Cafe' after school?" I asked Andrea. "Yeah." She stated. I placed my trigonometry textbook in my locker. I stopped when Andrea gasped. "What is it?" I asked. "He's back?"

"Who?" I asked trying to follow the direction of her gaze. "Peter Charles." She states. Peter Charles is one of the most known people in Franklin Pierce High and not in a good way.

He's gotten in trouble for so many different things.He got caught fucking a girl in the Chem lab, him and a group of friends decided to prank the school counselor by doing graffiti on the side of his car.

Him and Danny along with Jeffrey are close friends so I'm going to be seeing more of him than I want to. He was in juvenile detention for the last 6 months for smoking pot in the boy's bathroom.

A few people feared him. Most of the girls wanted to sleep with him for social points. "So there's an assembly after first period." Andrea tells me. "I know." I state. "You going?" She asked me. "It's better than learning." we laugh.

I closed my locker and readjusted my bag before turning right discovering Jeffrey approaching me. "See you in first period." Andrea waved me goodbye.

"Hey." He says. "Hi." I reply. "I was uh, wondering if you maybe wanted to come by my house after school and hang?" He questioned.

I thought about it for a second. "Sure." I smiled and the bell rang. I sighed heavily.

--

In first period I sat away from Andrea trying to avoid her. We had another locker break after first period so we won't have to carry anything to the assembly.

The lights dimmed and the principal spoke up. "Good morning students of Franklin Pierce High as most of you know every year we have this big themed celebration and we donate the money we raise to an organization. This year we are going to donate the money we raise to Seattle's Children Hospital." She explains and everyone clapped.

"This years theme is Little Black Dress. So basically every female should come dressed in their favorite little black dress, and for the guys you are to wear a black suit, it can be a tux etcetera." She explained.

This should be interesting. "The tickets are $15, posters will be posted around the school for date and time. Tickets can be purchased in the counselor's office." Principal McKenny informed.

-Andrea-

I'm not sure why Jenny is being so distant. I had just got home from school and I decide to call her to see what time she wanted to meet up at the Cafe' on the corner.

I put the phone to my ear waiting for her to answer. "Hey Jen, you're still going to meet me at the cafe right?" I asked. "I can't I just remembered my mom wanted me to stay home and wash her car." She said.

"Okay. I guess I will see you at school tomorrow then." I said after hanging up. I decided to call my close friend Lauren, she was visiting her older brother in North Carolina. "Hey Andrea." She says happily into the phone.

"Hey, when are you coming back I miss you." I say. "I'm coming home tomorrow." She says and I get excited. "You'll never guess who's back in Whiteoak." I say. "Peter Charles." I admit.

"No way, the delinquent?"

"Yup."

"I gotta go." She's says.

"Okay bye." I say before hanging up.

My eyes wandered over to a sweatshirt that Jenny had left over my house a little over a week ago. I came to the conclusion of just calling her house.

"Hello?" Mrs. McAllister says into the phone.

"It's Andrea, I know Jen is busy washing your car but can you tell her when she's done she left her sweatshirt over my house." I asked.

"Honey, Jenny isn't here, she went out with Jeffrey."She stated. "Why? Is everything okay?" She questioned.

"No it's fine I just thought- nevermid. I have to catch up on homework." I inform her. "Bye sweetie" And with that the conversation was over.

I can't believe Jen would blow me off to spend time with her boyfriend. She could've at least told me.

----

Sooo chapter was short I guess the next one will be long I promise. Who's Lauren? And why did Jen just blow Andrea off like that? THATLL ALL BE REVEALED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER