4.Lauren Rivers

-Andrea-

I was at my locker and Jen comes next to me going to hers also. "Did you have fun yesterday?" I asked not making eye contact. "Yeah if you consider washing a car fun." She lied.

"I know you were with Jeffrey yesterday, I'm not angry I just want to know why it was so exclusive you couldn't even tell me." I stated.

"Alright fine, I was with Jeffrey yesterday and I didn't tell you because I didn't want to make it seem like I was gloating and I didn't want to make you feel bad." She sighed.

I bit my lip thinking. She pouted and made her eyes all big. "Stop I'm not going to fall for it Jen." I try not to give in. She continues the face. "Alright fine I can't stay mad at you." I smile at her and we hug.

"Andrea!" I hear a voice come from behind me. I turn around to see Lauren running towards me with open arms. "Lauren, I missed you so much." I exclaim hugging her. She pulls away.

"Jenny! Hi." She greets hugging Jen. "The trio is finally back." Jen says and we all laugh. "You seem to be grabbing the attention of Peter Charles." Jenn nods behind Lauren's shoulder.

"You've gotten tanner." I say admiring the glow of her natural brown skin. "And yes Peter is definitely staring." I state.

"Wow." Lauren says. "Wait he's coming over here." Jenny says. "How does my hair look?" Lauren asks flipping her waist-length hair over her shoulder.

"Lauren, there's a party at my house later and you either come, or don't the choice is yours." He says and walks away.

-Lauren-

"Are you gonna go?" Jenny asked me. "Hell no." I said. "I don't want to just be just another girl he fucked." I stated.

"Have you heard about the Little Black Dress party here next Friday?" Andrea asked me. "Yeah I'm really excited." I reply.

"We should go shopping for it after school." Andrea suggests. "Sounds good to me." I smile.

"Oh look the Tramp Trio has reunited." Mighty Putty snorted as she walked by. "She gets under my skin." I explain.

"Let's get to study hall." Jenny says. and we leave.

---

AFTER THE MALL

-Andrea-

I loved the dress I picked out. It was a black mid thigh dress with the back cut out in an x. I bought some solid black pumps and was excited for the party next Friday.

Lauren bought her a strapless all black lace dress with black pumps similar to mine.

Jenn bought her lace pumps and earrings claiming she already purchased her dress.

---

It's really short I'm sorry I'm really tired. .