The Note

Chapter 5

I woke up with a terrible head ache, not knowing how I got it. And I only remembered one thing from the day before. The Bottle. I looked over at the desk in my room, and saw the bottle sitting there. I got up and picked up the bottle. I saw the note inside and instantly remembered me not able to open it. But I need too.

I sat on my bed for a hour trying to open the bottle, when I had an idea. I need a bottle opener! I was stupid not to think of that before. I ran downstairs with the bottle in my hand and asked my mom for a bottle opener. "Why do you need a bottle opener?" she asked curiously. "I need to open this bottle!" I  almost screamed. "Oh, ok. Calm down sweetie, it's not the end of the world." and she handed me the opener.

I opened the bottle and slowly slid out the note. Jason and my mom randomly appeared behind me too see the note too. I unfolded the note and saw it had writing on it. I mentally slapped myself, of course it has writing on it! But anyways, I read it out loud.

"Dear Whoever Finds This Note,

There is secret treasure buried in the land of Murphy's Crook. If you travel to this land, far away, you may be able to seek this treasure. Good Luck."

*Ok guys, so that's the end of this book, I hope you liked it. There might be a second one coming, but first I need to know if you enjoyed this book. Thanks for reading and it would be awesome if you shared this book with a friend. And, as always, Stay Wild.*

Votes :)

Comments ;)

Shares ;*