Ending

I smiled as my husband walked into the room and handed me a notebook.

"What's this?" I asked looking through it.

"Have a case. Grell is on vacation and can't help, so they are calling you in." He said sitting beside me.

"Of course they are. So who is this guy?" I asked softly.

"A journalist. It shouldn't be to hard." He said calmly.

"Alright, but you are making dinner." I said kissing his cheek.

I left to do my job and smiled as I finished the job up before returning home to see my husband cooking.

"Is that vegetable soup?" I asked walking up behind him.

"Yes. So how did it go?" He asked with a smile.

"It was pretty simple. He wasn't that hard to collect." I said running my hand over his shoulder.

"So Grell didn't go on vacation he was at home on a date." He said annoyed.

"I'll kill him." I said rolling my eyes.

"Get in line." He said with a smile.

He turned around and pulled me against him and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled as I pulled away from him and ran my fingers through his hair.

"So I was thinking that we should add to this family." I said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Well yesterday I went to the doctor and learned that I was pregnant." I said with a smile.

"We are going to be parents?" He asked shocked.

"Yes we are." I said smiling up at him.

"I love you Violet." He whispered as he kissed me.

"I love you too.... oh and I want a dog." I said with a laugh.

He smiled softly as he kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. It wasn't long before we ate and went to bed. I smiled as I laid beside him and watched him sleep. I rolled over on my side and closed my eyes as I felt a tear stream down my face. I set up after awhile and left the room and set in front of the window.

"I noticed you left." My husband said behind me.

"Ten years ago today he died. I reaped his soul..... that man died the same way. He had a wife and three kids." I said sadly.

"I know..... I didn't want to make you, but I didn't have anyone else, Ronald is getting married and his wife wants to spend time with him." He explained.

"William..... do you remember when we met?" I asked turning to look at him.

"Yes. You had woke up from being dead. I was beside Grell and we both where told that we had to train you."

"No I mean the first time you saw me and I heard your voice." I said softly.

"Yes. I followed Sebastian to your house. When I saw you..... I couldn't say anything cruel to your father..... not after he lost you. I don't know what I felt them, but I do know what I feel now." He said kissing my hands.

"And what's that?" I asked with a small smile.

"Happiness...... love.... and a little bit of cold." He said with a chuckle.

"Well we should go to bed. I love you." I said kissing him.

"I love you more, and our child." He said touching my stomach.

"Not as much as I love you and our child." I said with a smirk.

"If I wasn't so tired." He said walking away.

I laughed as I followed behind him and laid down on the bed beside him. He pulled me close to him and I smiled as I looked at the picture of me and the Phantomhive servants and our master. I rolled over on my side and smiled as I closed my eyes and fell asleep in my husband's arms.