Chapter Eight

Hercules' POV

"Next time, don't leave a boy with severe anxiety all alone after cuddling with him last night," Peggy whispers to me. "Laf you okay?" 

"I will be, Thank you, Peggy," 

"No problem bud." Peggy punched me in the stomach as she left. 

"I thought you left me," Lafayette said to me quietly. He hugged me. 

"I would never leave you." 

"When... when you were not  there his morning, I panicked and called Peggy."

"I'm so sorry honey, I should have left a note. I just needed to go fast."

"Where did you go?" 

"I was with Aaron, He thought that He knew where Thomas was, but he wasn't there." 

"Oh." 

"Hey, Why don't I make some breakfast and we can have a nice day just sitting around and talking." 

"Okay." I made some eggs and then when we finished we sat on the couch. 

"Hon, Why do you always wear sweaters?" I ask Lafayette. 

"Comfortable." 

"Okay." 

------------------------------

Lafayette's POV

I could not really tell him why I always wear sweaters. I am already pretty weak to him, so to add the fact that I have a whole bunch of scars all over my body, Was not something I wanted him knowing yet. Besides, I was enjoying laying in Herc's arms. 

"Laf," 

"Yes, Herc." 

"I love you." Did he just say... he loved me? He did. Oh my god he just said he loved me. I do not know what to do so I just kiss him. 

"I love you too." 

"Man, that is just so cute." Who the fuck was that? 

"John?" 

"Hey, bud. You called me on an accident earlier. I have been listening in on your conversation for the past fifteen minutes." John says. "You're boring." Hercules hangs up the phone. There was a knock at the door. 

"Yes?" Oh, look. It was John.

"Oh, we were also at your door." 

"Perdant." 

"Don't know french laf." 

"It means loser." 

"I knew that... wait, HEY." He is a loser. 

"Guys lets hang out. I'm bored." Alex says. 

"Fine, come in." We do childish things like play would you rather and paint our nails. We were the definition of a twelve-year-old girls sleepover birthday party. John was calling more people to come to hang out with us. Aaron, Theodosia, Maria, Eliza, Angelica, Peggy and James ended up showing up. 

"Hercules, truth or dare?" John asks

"Dare," Hercules replies. 

"I dare you to switch hoodies with Peggy for the rest of the day." 

"Oh come on," They switched sweaters. Peggy's sweater was practically strangling Hercules and Hercules' sweater was a dress on Peggy.  

"James, truth or dare?" Hercules asks.

"Truth," James replies. He was very hesitant. 

"Did you ever fuck Thomas?" 

"Y-ye-es" The whole group went insane. 

"Are you serious?"

"How big was his dick?"

"Was he any good?"

"I am not discussing this with you guys. Eliza, truth or dare?"

"I'm scared to pick either but truth." 

"Other than your sisters, make a list of greatest to least chance of sleeping with them."

"Damn okay so, Maria, Theo, Laf, Aaron, Herc, James and John." 

"Why am I last?" John asked. 

"You're gay." 

"Good point." we kept playing for the rest of the night. Everyone ended up sleeping over because they were too lazy to leave. Peggy and I ended up being the last two up. We drew all over everyone's faces. 

"So, are you and Herc okay?" Peggy asked.

"Actually, we are a bit better than okay. He told me he loved me today." I reply. 

"Oh my god seriously!" 

"Yeah." 

"Awww! Well, I have no reason to be here. I'm going home." 

'Peggy," 

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"For being an awesome friend." 

"No problem. Night Lafayette."

"Night Peggy." I lay down next to Herc and fall asleep with him. 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N- AHHHHHHHHHH! OKay so this is really short but I wanted to make some =thing nice and fluffy. There was been a lot of sadness in the past couple of chapters so I wanted to make something happy! 

And hey if you're reading this, That means you're done my story so far. I have another mullette story too! you should give it a read.