Chapter One Kidnapped

You awoke in pure darkness. You lay upright on some sort of metal device. You tried to sit up only to find that you were stuck. Your heart immediately started pounding. A childish giggle echoed around you, causing you to shiver.

"Who's there?!" You screamed into the darkness.

You gasped as a dark figure appeared above you.

"Aww! Is someone scared?" The figure whispered in an excitable feminine voice.

"D-DEMENCIA!" Came an annoyed and nervous masculine voice.

You flinched as the lights were switched on. You found yourself in a white room. Strange devices lined against the walls. Two people stood above you. One was a female and one was a male. You instantly recognized them as Black Hat's sidekicks. You gulped nervously. Yep, you were definitely screwed.

"Ehehe! Hi Fluggy!" Demencia smiled.

"Who is this?" He groaned, gesturing towards you.

The woman shrugged. "Just another rookie hero. Found 'em sitting in an alleyway."

"I don't remember Black Hat ordering you to bring them here."

"Well he didn't but-"

"Demencia, you can't just kidnap random heroes without permission! What we supposed to with this?"

"Can't you just do what you usually do?"

"But Black Hat-"

"Oh come on! You know you wanna!"

She gently nudged Flug closer to you. You whimpered, facing away from him. The scientist chuckled lowly.

"It would be fun, w-wouldn't it?"

"DR. FLUG!" A raspy, angry voice shouted from behind a metal door.

Flug screamed causing Demencia to snicker. The man turned towards the door, shaking in fear.

"Y-yes, B-Black Hat?" He murmured.

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?!"

"Uh...we...um...have a guest, s-sir."

"What?!"

"D-Demencia brought someone here, sir."

Black Hat scowled as he entered the lab, immediately turning his attention to you. You froze up, staring at him in fear. He pushed Flug aside as he stepped closer to you. He looked you curiously, making you even more nervous.

"What's your name?"

"My name?"

"Yes, you idiot! Who are you?!"

"My name is Y/N, sir."

"Y/N..." Black Hat pondered, scratching his chin. "I've heard that name before..."

Huh? You thought. What is he talking about? Sure, you'd heard of Black Hat and his organization and everything, but you'd never met him. How would he know your name?

Black Hat sighed. "Oh well. I'll figure it out later."

"Sir, what do we do with Y/N?"

Black Hat thought for a few moments before smirking to himself.

"Leave Y/N. They could be useful."