Chapter Four Murderer

"Come here, Y/N. Sit in the chair." Black Hat ordered, pointing to the empty seat beside his desk.

You did as you were told, looking at the red skull to avoid his gaze. He rose an eyebrow at you before pulling out a pistol from his desk drawer and setting it before you.

"Does this look familiar?"

You bit your lip, anxiously. "Of course. It's a gun. Everyone's seen one before!"

"Look closer."

You slowly reached for it, keeping your fingers as far away from the trigger as possible. It couldn't be the same gun, right? That wouldn't make any sense. You held it in your hands and examined it carefully. It was silver and cold to the touch.

You sighed. This was the same gun. You closed your eyes as the memory resurfaced.

You shivered as the icy cold rain poured down from the night sky. You stood in a bare dark alleyway, pistol in your hands. The fiend stood before you, tittering. He had a dark purple suit and tie with a white undershirt. He had slick black hair and white skin. He just another rich villainous asshole. Nobody would miss him.

But you couldn't but feel something was wrong. Why wasn't he running? Why wasn't fighting you? How could he just stand there laughing? You pushed the thoughts away. He was probably just stupid or crazy. You stepped closer to him as he stepped back into a red and white brick wall, his laughter growing louder and louder.

You were growing frustrated. You pointed the gun to his head as tears formed in his eyes. But despite this, he continued to laugh.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" You screamed as you pulled the trigger, killing him straight away.

A tiny hole formed, blood trickling down her face onto his clothing. As his corpse slid down the wall, his appearance changed. His black hair turned to a dirty blonde. He had a blue and yellow super suit on with a bright red cape on his back. His black glasses hung off his ears. His eyes were a bright blue color. He was a muscular man with white skin.

He died with a horrified, broken expression on his face. Vanity was no longer the narcissist dickhead everyone knew he was. Now he was nothing more than a dead man.

"I heard a gunshot from around this corner!" Yelled a gruff male voice.

You began to panic as you quickly pocketed the pistol. You turned to run, your heart pounded harder than it ever had before.

Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your head as you fell unconscious.

"Judging by your expression, it seems like I was correct. I wonder what the police would think about this." Black Hat said as he clasped his hands together.

You turned your attention to the door, knowing full well that he probably locked it again. You stood up, aiming the gun to his chest.

"Tell anyone about this shit and I'll kill you!"

You gasped as a single chain appeared, wrapped tightly around your torso.

"You really are just as stupid as others." He grumbled.

He took the gun from your hand and shoved the pistol against your neck. You shut your eyes as he adjusted it so his pointer finger was on the trigger. There a click, then nothing but silence.

There was no pain. You opened your eyes to find an amused Black Hat.

"There's no way I would've given a slave a weapon! Heh! Next time you threaten me, I'll send you over to the authorities. Now get back to work before the day ends!"

He snapped his fingers, the chains disappearing. You quietly left the room, closing the doors once again.