Preface

"It can't be him... Oh God not him." "London what's wrong? You look as if you seen a ghost." "I think I have. I have to get out of here." "London, you can't leave we are on the way to your patents funeral." "Zach, I can't handle this. This is too much." London knew she had to go. London saw his eyes. They had caught her eyes. Those eyes scared her. Matter of fact he had scared her since she was a child. Those dark brown eyes that haunted her dreams. "It can't be him, why is he here. I can't handle him being here especially now." London was pacing back and forth not understanding. Zach her uncle for all intense purposes was watching her the family was concerned about her since she was told about her parents. Now she is freaking out talking to herself. Zach was at a loss. "London, you got ten minutes to compose yourself. I don't know what's going on with you but we must leave soon."

London, knew that facing her parents death meant starting over. Her brother couldn't take care of her. That did not explain why Raiden James was here she hadn't seen him in years and he broke her heart. Now in her most vulnerable state he was here to what...why is here. London cried uncontrollably and fell to the floor.

When she looked up she saw a tall, dark, extremely handsome man in her room. Her heart stopped for a moment. She struggled to take her eyes off of him. "Hey, baby I missed you. Let me help you up." He wiped the tears out of her eyes abs held her close while she was shaking. "It's going to be ok, I got you." "Alpha." London said his name in a whisper before she passed out in his arms.