Chapter 15

Henry walked around pacing. His eyes were a disturbing yellow with red blood lines inside them. The madness was consuming him. He was told by the moon Guardian in a dream that every time he violated a Shewolf his power would be strong for a moment but the madness will increase. He will lose himself completely and will die.

Henry did not care. He was furious with the Amari family. He was going to make them pay. He would destroy every Shewolf they had in their pack. Henry felt he should have been in line to be an Alpha. His father Seni was a Beta in the Western pack. He was betroved to Nina Denali they courted for two years starting at age 16. She had mate signs but she never mentioned them to his a Father. Milo Amari came to town for the annual Wolf Generation Council meeting. Milo saw Nina and was instantly interested. After the conference. Milo kidnapped Nina. So Seni married a human. He never became Alpha. Henry is half wolf but he because he has fed on the blood of many Shewolves. He was physically as strong as a full blood wolf.

Milo claimed that Nina was his true Mate. Part of Henry believed that because only true mates can have more than two pregnancies. Nina had four children. Three boys, Evan, Eric, Eral and Pia Stella. No Henry would not accept that. Milo Amari stole his mother and his birthright. The Amari clan will be no more....

Raiden landed in a remote airport in Italy. Leo was waiting for him with three black SUV's.

"What's up brother?"

"Nothing except you married and mated my 17 year old sister."

"Leo, it was not like that and you know it."

"Yes, but that don't mean I have to like it." Both men hugged each other and climbed inside the big car.

"I love her Leo. She bares my mark, wears my ring she is my soul. I would never hurt her. I don't need your blessing but I would like it."

"I give you my blessing. Just keep her safe." "I will old friend you have my word."

"When are we meeting Evan?"

"He is bringing her here by nine. But Brooklyn is staying in England."

"Why is Brooklyn in England with Evan?"

"Because your uncle Eric is her father and Bryant was killed by the rouge wolves after he told them about London."

"Wow, I guess daddy issues are genetic in my family. Is she ok?"

"Yes, according to London she is fine. How long until we reach the house?"

"Twenty minutes you will be able to rest until they come."

"Sounds good man but I can't fully rest until this problem is handled."

They got to the house. Raiden looked around. There were too many males in this house. Hell no he thought to himself. He would rent a hotel for them. Yes, that is what he would do. He laid down for a couple of hours. He woke up at seven and shaved and showered. He quickly ate breakfast. He needed London. He had to get through this Alpha meeting.

"Baby, I can't wait to see. I need you." Raiden said through their mental bond.

London was anxious to see Raiden. It has only been two days but she was lost without him. Her flight was at at 6am. She did not care she was ready. Syan, Evan, Shawn his wife Emely and London got on the plane. The flight was almost three hours. They landed in Rome.

"Raiden we are almost there will you be at the airfield?"

"Yes my love I'm almost there."

"Good, because I missed you and Brooklyn is not as much fun to kiss."

"I missed you too I hope you weren't kissing Brooklyn."