Chapter 21

Serbia

"How the fuck did we lose them?" Harry was livid. He looked scary. He has many wounds but they are not healing fully. The mixture of all the different blood is stating to take it's toll on him. Henry was over two hundred years old and he was stronger than any other wolf around him.

"Harry, they were all separated. It's like they have scattered around the world. I think the packs might be organizing!"

"So I have to find the one the prophecy spoke about because if she does not restore balance we win. I will have her and she will bear my son! Get the men together we will attack every pack until we find her!"

Seni sent out the pack to attack the Eastern European Pack. They were looking for any females even mated one. The Eastern European pack were on alert only a few of them were at the pack mansion. Jakob had sent them to Ireland. When the rogue wolves attacked they only found five wolves and no females. Harry was angry. The fives wolves saw the pack coming and they ran away into the hiding passages.

"Find them Kill them all!"

Four of the five wolves made it to safety the last wolf wanted to save his pack mates and ran back to fight the rogue wolves. He was torn limb by limb and the rogue wolves began to howl.

Italy

While at the alpha meeting Jakob felt a strong loss. Then he phone rang.

"Angel."

"Alpha the rogue wolves attacked the mansion and Semi was killed. He fight with them so we could escape."

"Stay hiding stay safe don't rejoin pack yet."

"As you say Alpha."

The alphas knew this call was not good. They saw Jakob in pain moments before. That pain came from death of one of his pack members.

"Those rogue bastards attacked my home. They killed my fourth Semi!"

"We apologize for your loss Alpha Angel. These monsters need to be destroyed." Said Pika Lee

"We are in this mess because of that damn prophecy. Raiden James you and your mate are responsible for this. What the hell are you going to do about it."

Raiden got up and knew he was done with this conversation. He was going to take control and finally become the alpha he was destined to become.

"ENOUGH! ENOUGH. I'M TIRED OF THIS NONSENSE. THESE MONSTERS WILL BE DEALT WITH. WE NEED TO PROTECT THE PACK!

All the Alphas were on their knees. The enormous power that radiated off of Raiden intimidated some of the Alphas.

"Let's be clear about a couple of things. I am the most dominate among all of you. I am mated and yes my mate is a full she wolf." Gasps spread across the room

"Now you don't have to like me but you will respect me. This prophecy was written hundreds and hundreds of years ago. Also the rogue wolves were attacking females since before I was born. Now are you going to sit there and Bitch and moan or do you want to derive a plan to eliminate this threat to our packs."

The alphas sat back in there seats and awaited further instructions.

"Damian please tell the Alphas your plan."

Damian stood up and stated, "The rogue wolf pack only has three dominate wolves. Henry is the most dominate. Many of the young wolves no longer believe what Henry is saying but are extremely afraid of him. I think we have to lure Henry out. If we kill him we can take over the rogue wolves."