Chapter 17

The alphas and their mates arrived about at the castle four hours later. London was pacing back and fourth in the room her father had set up for her and Raiden. She was so surprised and taken back by what Damian said. She bolted out of the Room. Raiden stood behind and continued to talk to Damianbefore he went to London.

"Raiden, how long."

"How long what?"

"How long have you known about this damn prophecy?"

"I found out when you found out! London I am the youngest Alpha here. I learn new things daily. I am well verse in our history but not everything. But you make it hard to protect you when you don't listen."

"What the hell Raiden, my life is upside down I don't know who to trust I'm scared."

"So you don't trust me? You don't think my life is upside down. We are going through this together. Damn it London!"

"Of course I trust you! You are all I have but I feel lost." She went to him and he held her.

"I need you to trust me to take care of you. Sometimes there will be situations in which you just have to trust me. You may not like it but you have to deal with it. We have to be united always. People can't believe we are ever against one another do you understand."

She held him close. "I understand."

"Good the alphas are here. We are going to have our meeting before dinner. I need you to stay here. I don't know who knows about this prophecy but I need you safe. Your father feels the same way. Your step mother is going to join you. I don't know if she knows you are his daughter but he told her you were not feeling well."

"This is too much. I'm not feeling well. I'm going to get rest."

"Ok I love you. Get some rest. I'm come get you for dinner."

Raiden kissed her and went to meet the alphas. London found herself sick. When she first found out she was a wolf she as excited. She thought it would be like the movies. Glamorous and romantic instead it's scary and unpredictable. People want to kill her, her mom was a slut..... London turned and saw a pretty brown hair woman with long hair.

"You seem to be thinking hard about something."

"Hello, I'm sorry it's just hard being away from home." London was not going to trust anyone but Raiden so she was not going to say much.

"You must be London, your father has told me all about you."

"My who?"

"I'm Syan your fathers wife. And I'm fully aware of who you are."

"Please excuse me, I still consider Adam my father not Damian."

"That makes sense now, Damien stated you are not feeling better."

"I have a headache. I think it's all the traveling and new developments."

"Have you eaten anything today?"

"Yes thank you."

"May I come in?"

"Of course."

Syan came in and sat on the small couch. London sat down on the bed with her knees crossed.

"Let us get to know each other."

"Ok"

"How old are you?"

"I'm 18." London was not going to be really specific.

"You are so young to be mated! I was under the impression that mating took place much later on in life."

"I wouldn't know. How long have you been with Damian?"

"We have been together for fifteen years. Our connection was instant. I guess I was made for this job."

"You consider being the wife of an Alpha a job"

"Yes, I'm not a Luna but I must act like one. I have to put the pack first. So yes it's a job."

"If it's so tedious why continue?"

"Because I love Damian. He treats me like a Queen. I want for nothing. He loves me that makes it worth it."

London was not sure how to react so she asked a question that she has been dying to ask. "Do I have any siblings?"

London saw Syan's face drop.

"I was never able to have children. I had two miscarriages."

"Oh my I'm so sorry. I didn't know I feel like an ass." London got up and went to the chair and put her arm around her stepmother.

"It's ok, we have dealt with it. I am raising Blaze he is five. His mother was killed by the rogue wolves. Damian found him alone hiding under a bench in a park a little over two years ago."

"Blaze? That so weird" London cleared her head and tried to focus.

"What's weird?"

"Oh I'm sorry I was watching a movie with that name it's not common so it threw me off. What time is this Alpha dinner?" She said trying to change the subject.

"Raiden, something big is happening again. Can you come to me and be discreet." London spoke to Raiden through their bond.

"It's at six which is about half hour from now. I need to check on Blaze he was training and clean him up for dinner." Syan got up and walked out. "I hope we can talk again."

"I look forward to it. By the way Is there a library here. I would really like to know more about pack history."

"Yes, the library in passed the back parlor. Ask the guards they can show you. I will send you the archives of this pack."

"Thank you so much imp glad you came to speak to me."

"So am I. I will see you in a little while for dinner."

"London, what is happening this meeting is very tense. No one knows who to trust. Right now I trust Evan and Damian but I don't know about the others."

"Don't fully trust Damian he is hiding something very important. I'm going to check things out meet me in the library."

"Ok my love. Let me wrap things up here. I will be there soon."