Part : 15

Asslam_O_Alaikum...!!!

Hi Guys...!!!

Here I'm with next part...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Swara giving punishment to Ragini...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's My Fault
Season 2

Garden

As SwaSan were busy in their romance...Laksh who was seeing all this becomes extremely jealous...as he always wanted Swara...but here...she was in his so cold brothers arms...and he was stuck with that traditional Girl Ragini...he just wanted to kill Sanskaar so he could be with Swara and use her like he was wanted...

***Laksh's POV***

Ahhh...it should be me with Swara...

But here she is in That Sanskaar's instead of me...I'll kill him...

How dare he to touch her...and that cheap Swara...she never let me touch her before our marriage...

And here she is openly romancing with my brother whom he know just from few days...

I have to do something before water cross my head...and also have to get rid from that Ragini...

Don't know what I was thinking that I married that chipko(sticking girl)...

Ahhh I just hate her...have to get rid from her as soon as possible and that Sanskaar also...

Just wait you two...I'll get you Swara and that's my promise to you...just wait...

***POV ENDS***

He angrily left from there and thought to do something...

Soon Ragini came in Garden and sees SwaSan like this means romancing and gets jealous as she was not getting any love from her husband for whom she has done all this...SwaSan both broke apart and see Ragini...

Swara(smirks) : its good you came...

Ragini(murmur) : what choice was I having???

Swara(heard her but still ignore it) : what...???

Ragini(shakes her head) : nothing...

Swara(orders her) : well your next task is to clean the whole garden...(with attitude)and yes first go and bring some snacks for me and my husband...

Ragini was extremely angry but still manages to control herself and moves towards kitchen to get the snacks...

Sanskaar(curious) : now at least tell me what a the plan...???

Swara(smiles) : why are you so impatient...haven't you heard before...(smirks evilly)"The fruits of Patience is Sweet" so chill and let's enjoy show...

Both sit on chair at side and soon Ragini comes and serves them with drinks and snacks...

Ragini started to clean Garden...and was doing it with so much concentration that she didn't notice where she is going...soon her foot slipped and she fell in mud...