Part : 6

Asslam_O_Alaikum...!!!

Hi Guys...!!!

Here I'm with next update...sorry for late I was a little bust with my works...!!!

And yes thank you so much for such a wonderful response I mean 287 votes wow...I'm so happy...!!!

So here we go...!!!

Enjoy reading...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously ; SwaSan Wedding Night with some emotional talks...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's My Fault
Season 2

Part : 6

SwaSan Room

It was a bright enchanted morning...soon sun rays fall on our heavenly couple...who were sleeping in each others embrace hugging each other tigthly as if their life depend on each other...a ray of sun peek through curtains and fall on Sanskaar making him groan and to hide his face in Swara's crook...as to avoid the light he nuzzles his head in her neck making her to feel a hot air on her neck...she lazily open her eyes and see Sanskaar's head buried in her neck...Making her to blush uncontrollably and raise her heart beat 100 times other than normal one... She tries to push him but his grip gets tighten on her bare waist sending shivers in her whole body...as Swara was wearing a short shirt which was now slightly up and due to which her milky smooth waist was showing...she was blushing too hard...she takes deep breath to control her fast heart beats and again tries to free herself...but each time she tried to free herself Sanskaar's grip was tigthing on her waist...having no choice she thought to wake Sanskaar...

Swara(whisper) : Sanskaar...Sanskaar...(shouts)SANSKAAR.....

Sanskaar(shockingly gets up) : what...what...

Due to Swara's shout Sanskaar hurriedly gets up from bed and started yo see here and there as if some storm has come...making Swara to giggle seeing her shocked and hurrified expressions...

Swara(laughs) : hahaha...wow...just see your face...it's so funny...

Sanskaar(raise his eyebrow) : what was that Swara...you know...how much scared I was...

Swara(controlling her laugh) : but still you was too funny...I mean seriously...who can think that a big 23 years old man can get scare from just a scream...(again started to laugh)Haha...

Sanskaar(naugthily) : ohhh I'm looking funny right...wait let me show you how funny I look...

Saying so he jumps on Swara and in this process the water jug which was on side table fell down and as a result water was spilled on floor as well as on them too and now both were like Swara beneath Sanskaar and water droplets were on her face neck and some on her hair...both were lost in each other's eyes...their was a unknown desire like a spark of fire which was ignitating...suddenly he notice water drops on her face don't know why but he started to feel jealous from them as they were too close to her rather than him...

Unwillingly Sanskaar leans towards her neck and she also close her eyes seeing him coming close to her face...suddenly temperature of their bodies was raising making their desire reach to their peeks...He place his warmth rough lips on her neck and started to suck all drops of water from it...as his lips meet with her cold skin a shiver of pleasure ran through her whole body...Swara started to feel heat in her lower part unwillingly she let out a moan making his movements fast...he held her from her waist and under his one hand in her shirt caressing her cold skin with his warmth hand...she moan once again and clutches his hair in his fits...this show that she is also enjoying his sweet tortures...