Part : 20

Asslam_O_Alaikum...!!!

Hi Guys...!!!

This time I'm back too much early...as I was happy you are liking my story...!!!

So here we go...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously : Something mysterious...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's My Fault
Season 2

Part : 20

SwaSan Room

Both are sitting on bed like Swara is in his lap and he is hugging her from behind placing his head on her shoulder and their front was covered with blanket showing their passionate romance...both were enjoying each others touch...while Sanskaar was naugthily running his warm fingers on her naked skin making her shiver in pleasure...

Suddenly room door opened and RagLak came in...seeing Laksh Swara quickly turns her back towards them and hides herself in his husbands embrace...and Sanskaar also covers her back properly with blanket so they couldn't see them...

On the other side RagLak who came in their room were totally shocked from their condition...Laksh was fuming in anger and jealously while Ragini was burning in rage...as she is not able to her her husband's Love and here Swara was happy with her husband...it was something which was not digestable for her...

Sanskaar become angry on them as for entering in their room without knocking...

Sanskaar(shouts angrily at them holding Swara protectively) : What the Hell...don't you guys have manners...??? why the hell you both come in Our room like this...

Ragini(uncomfortably looking down) : we didn't know you both were busy...

Sanskaar(shouts) : so what...if we are busy or not...you should came after knocking only...(mocks at her )I think your Dear Dadi(Grandmother) was too much busy in manuplating your mind that she forgot to give you some manners...

Laksh(irritated seeing their closness) : Enough Sanskaar...you can't talk with my wife like this...and it's not our fault...if you both were too desperate why you haven't lock your room door...

Sanskaar(clams himself as he notice Her wife shivering from his anger) : its our room...whether we lock it or keep it open...you both gave no right to enter without our permission...(gritting his teeth)get that...Now get the Tell out...

Ragini(was about to say something) : but we...

Sanskaar(low yet dangerous voice) : I said GET OUT...

Both angrily left from there...as soon as they were gone...Sanskaar broke the hug and see Swara who was crying silently...

Sanskaar(concerned) : Princess...(place his one hand on her cheek)what happened...(wipe her tears)why are you crying...???

Swara(sniffing cutely) : I...I thought they will see me like this...I...

Sanskaar(tells her softly yet lovingly) : shhh no one saw you...till I'm here no one can see you without your permission ever...(Monologue)and looks like they are too much bold now-a-days I think I have too teach them a lesson...(coos her like a baby)now stop crying like baby and go get ready...

Swara(sniffing) : what I'm not a baby...

Sanskaar(smiles) : awww you are right you are not a baby...(naugthily)in fact you are my baby...my sweet baby wife...