Chapter 2

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jeon Jungkook huh? That's a cute name for a cute boy," He smirked as he stared at my lips.

"I-Uh I have to go sir," I panicked as I pushed my way out of the crowd.

My cheeks were literally on fire while my heart was beating like crazy, Wait...Am I gay? I thought to myself.

I kept thinking about that question as I stared into space thinking of a reasonable answer. Why was my heart beating so fast? Why does my face feel like they're melting?
All these questions made me so feel lost. As I kept walking I realized I was actually lost, my mind was raging from fear making me feel dizzy and weak.

"Where am I?" I muttered to myself as I looked around looking for someone.

"Hello! My name is Park Jimin nice to meet you!" A boy smiled coming out of nowhere.

I stared at him and felt happy that he appeared at the same time I was looking for someone.

"Huh? You didn't even flinch..." He said looking confused.

"O-Oh I'm used to it," I murmured and gave him a small smile.

"Well you look lost want me to help?" He chirped.

"Thank you so much!" I blushed.

"Aweeee you look so cute..." He squealed while he pinched my cheeks.

He grabbed my hands and asked"So what are you looking for?"

"The office...I still need to get my timetable," I added looking at the floor when he suddenly held my shoulders and made me look at him.

"Look, I want you to know that I am your friend and you shouldn't feel uncomfortable around me okay!" He chirped as he let me go and headed to the office.

My head hurts from thinking about all these things that happened. But there's this one question that is driving me crazy...

Will he stay with me if he realizes about my past?

-----------------------------------------

Hey I finally updated... I know this ain't a good chapter but I'll keep trying!

Fighting!

-----------------------------------------