Chapter 6

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I followed Jimin as I watched him skip around the school while he showed me the way to my second period.

"H-Hyung You don't even know which class I'm going to,"I said trying to make him stop.

"Kookie, I know where it is don't worry I took a picture of your timetable," He smiled, he reached for my hands and started being his weird self again.

I felt really happy to meet someone so nice. He doesn't deserve you! You're a worthless piece of shit!     A voice in my head yelled. I know he doesn't deserve me...I should stay away from him. Tears stared bursting out of my eyes which made me feel embarrassed.
I whimpered which made Jimin Hyung look back.

"Kookie...Why are you crying," He looked at me worriedly as he stopped his tracks.

"I-I don't think we should be friends..." I looked at him sadly.

"Why Kookie, Why can't we be friends?" He looked at me with those sad puppy eyes.

"I-I don't deserve being your friend...H-He told me I shouldn't be friends with you because I might hurt you..." I cried as I looked down  at my feet.

"Who told you that?" He asked with an angry look on his face.

"J-Jackson Hyung..." My tears overflowed just saying his name.

"W-Who's Jackson?" Jimin asked with worried eyes.

"H-He's my Hyung..."

"Oh...You should introduce me to him." Jimin smiled, his smile looked so sad, I wonder why.

A few years ago~

I heard my mom screaming at my dad when he came back home.

"Who was that?!" She yelled at him with anger furiously coming out of her voice.

"She's just a friend..." My dad answered with guilt in his eyes.

"Ha...Friends do you fuck all your other friends too?!" My mom started throwing stuff at my dad.

" I-I'm sorry..." He cried trying to come closer at her.

"Don't touch me!!!" She sobbed as she collapsed at the floor.

I couldn't take it anymore...I wanted to be deaf...I wished I never went to her...

"This is all your fault!" Jackson whispered to me with an angry expression.

I cried as he punched and kicked me over and over.

"You made mom and dad fight!" He said as he hit me.

"You introduced that slut to dad!" He kicked.

"You wanted this to happen!" He punched.

"Why did you do this..." He stopped.

"I hate you I wish you die!"

Those words still struck me. It hurts so much...I will make his wish come true...I want my Hyung to be happy.

I ran to the door and went to the nearest road. I sat there for about 5 minutes till I see light coming from my side. I waited for that truck to hit me-

To hit me hard...So I won't be a burden to them...So they will go back together...So they will be happy...

I felt someone push me out of the way- I opened my eyes and it was my Hyung.

"J-Jungkook I hope you-" He looked at me with an angry expression.

Tears started rolling down my cheeks when I went to him.

"Help!"

"Help!"

Help!"

I yelled that word over and over till someone finally came...My body was numb...I just wanted them to be happy...I know he wants me dead...

Beeeeeep-

"I'm sorry miss...But your son couldn't make it."

My heart sank when I heard those words...I felt horrible...I murdered my own brother...I shouldn't be the one alive...

-----------------------------------------

"I-I don't think you can meet him..." I stuttered.

"And why is that...?" Jimin asked.

"My Hyung..." I sobbed..."he's dead..."

My heart ached whenever I think of him...Why did he save me...I just wanted you to be happy... Didn't you want me dead...

Jimin Hyung hugged me which felt like an eternity. He wiped my tears using his hands and said....

"I will always be here for you Jungkook I hope you know that"

-----------------------------------------

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

So what did y'all think?

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

-----------------------------------------