Chapter 8

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

"Aish..." Jimin groaned looking all worried.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell me if someone is bothering you okay?"

"Sure....?"

"Jungkook I'm serious. I need you to trust me okay?"

JIMIN'S P.O.V

Fuck. No. Shit. Why. No. It can't be. He's never in this class. Why now? Fuck.How come he's taking art's class? 

   I was looking at one of the bestfighters at school, he's also one of the worst people you'd ever meet.

Kim Taehyung.

He's known for being unbeatable from all of the fights he's fought. Not once he lost. I don't want Kookie to ever go near that devil.
He's hurt already, I see those bruises on his hands, whenever I touch him he flinches and pretends that it didn't hurt.
I swear if he ever lays his filthy hands on him I will bury him alive.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I love art! I mean...I am literally in love with it. I suck at drawing but it helps me calm down. It's really relaxing, and it's also a way to draw your imagination, to draw the past you never had and the future you want.

To me drawing is my happy place. Just creating art is so beautiful because you spend your time and effort making it, to me the beauty of art isn't just the art itself but the story of it. All those masterpieces have a story, like dances,songs, painting and how you play your instrument of course.

I've tried some instruments when I was younger, but I was forced to stop learning after what happened... I still try to dance but I don't think I'm very good.

"Move you peice of shit!" A guy growled as he looked at me with such anger.

I looked at him with fear...that's when it stuck me...Memories flowed all over my head when I saw him... The pushing, the punching, the kicking, the blood, and of course the pain gushed through my brain as I thought of my childhood and all the bullying I've received. I've always had my brother to protect me...But when he left they started coming back. But after he died...They would always remind me that I am a murderer, that I killed him, and why I should've died with him.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Ugh. This class is boring...Who would want to learn art when you're the art yourself? I of course wanted to skip this shit because of how stupid it is. I walked to the door-

"Move you piece of  shit!" I growled at the small boy blocking the way.

He quickly moved away and looked at me, I can tell he had a rough past from the way he looked at me. His innocent big eyes looked at me like I was that monster in his closet that always kept him awake at night and well I am.

"I-I'm really s-sorry I d-didn't mean t-to bump into y-you..." He explained.

"You better watch out next time kid or you'll have a rough time." I smirked.

This boy is interesting I would like to know more about him... Well then I guess I'm gonna take this boring class after all.

-----------------------------------------

Okay so I did a lot of switching in this chapter...I don't really like when that happens but I didn't know what to do to introduce tae...

Anyways I purple y'all 💜 <------
This is gonna me by outro  (is outro a word lol)

Anyways I purple y'all 💜 <------ This is gonna me by outro  (is outro a word lol)