Chapter 9

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Two more periods till I see Jin-Hyung, FINALLLYYY.

"Mind if I sit here?" A tall guy smiled which made his dimples pop up. ( I swear if you hoes don't know who this is Imma cut you)

"Y-Yeah Wait- no I mean no- wait what?" I felt confused. ( Jungshook )

"Haha you're cute, so can I sit here?"

"Huh? Yeah sure," I smiled.

He sat down and said,"My name is Kim
Namjoon by the way."

"Kim Namjoon..." I repeated.

"I just wanted to let you know since we're gonna be in the same class for the first semester."

"Oh... Well I'm Jungkook nice to meet you!" I gave a small smile.

"Just Jungkook?- Nevermind I shouldn't be asking such a personal question..." He said.

I gave him a small smile and focused on the teacher who just came in.

"Alrighty people we'll be doing attendance, I would appreciate it if you raise your hands when I call you." She smiled kindly.

"Blah Blah Blah,"

"Insert name?"

"Insert name?"

Repeat ^^ x3

"Kim Taehyung?"

A loud crash was heard right behind me which made everyone look this way.

"Oh... Mr. Kim I appreciate your presence," she smiled kindly.

"Pshhh... Fake bitch," The guy whispered.

"Okay, the first project is going to be a group project, before you start picking I want you to know that I'll be picking your partners for you all... So no one gets left out,"

Groups :

Him, her, her dude
His dude, that dude, the other dude
KNJ,JJK, KTH

------------------------------------

"Oh fuck..." Namjoon whispered as he read the groups.

"Huh? What happened?" I asked since I can't see the groups. I started jumping up and down trying to look at it. I was suddenly picked up by someone-

"I thought you needed a little boost, you're welcome." The guy who I met at the door winked.

"I- Uh It's - I'm alright p-please put me d-down." I stuttered.

He slowly put me back on the ground and said," Do you even eat bro?"

"I- Uh yes s-sir,"

"Call me daddy," he winked, " Guess we're gonna be on the same group huh."

----------------------------------------------

Really sorry for not updating... Many of y'all might have forgot me already xD sorry again... I didn't really felt motivated to write so yea... I'll try to update some chapters this week!

I purple y'all ! 💜