Chapter 1:"Coincidence or not?"

Welcome to my domain you HoOmAnS!

Please enjoy my 'amazing' writing. I'm sadly embarrassing myself rn.

Y/N Pov:(Monday 3:30 am)
DreamLand:
I was walking at the park like the usual I mean its peaceful here.Birds singing,Flowers beautifully blooming on days like these I usually walk around feeling the lovely-

Buzz~Buzz~Buzz~

"AHHhHHHH EARTHQUAKE!"I screamed and quickly got up and stole my phone and stood up quickly running to my door.....wait..

I look around my surroundings to only notice that all of my stuff were in the places as before and it was also very peaceful..wtf even happened..

I looked at my phone 3:35 am.. Its.too.EARLY!I still have school and I'm doomed not only that I noticed that the noise eventually came from my phone.I glared at it like it was human.

You piece of shit- I quickly pressed the notification i was curious to who it was since my friends don't usually wake up early...

I internally regretted opening it...I wanted to go back and just sleep and pretend I didn't see this but I guess I was too late....MY FANGIRL SOUL TOOK OVER!

(A/N:...)what?I mean they were sending bts memes I mean I do like dank memes but-(A/N:Yeah yeah we get it)Meany...
Group chat[in txt ;)]

Mydankmemes:YOU KNOW BTS?!?!

Worldwidebusson:IM WORLDWIDE HANDSOME!

internationalseagull:ABorT!AbORt!InTRudEr iN GrOuPcHaT RUNN!
Mydankmemes:ChU mEan Me??InTrUdEr wHo?

Whitesugar:Yes idiot you....

Mydankmemes:*Gasp*WhAt No its nOt me ITS YOU!!

Whitesugar:Wait-No wait no I hAvE been living here for years!!Its not me.

Mydankmemes:Ermm.. You're just hallucinating.. Yea hallucinating!

NotDancemonster:Finally!I have found a perfect meme noice 👌

(Jamless jimin silently cries in the corner repeating 'I need my jams back')

NotDancemonster:I just came back from browsing through memes and finally found one.But then this happened....Excuse me sir./mam. What's ur name and how did u get here?

Mydankmemes:I'm both.And my name is my username.(A/N:*fake cough*Stranger danger*.)and I just woke up to this.thank you.

NotDancemonster:Ermm both?And how in the holly namjesus was u able to get here?

Mydankmemes:You mean this namjesus?Oh and the memes and notifications sent me here.swaeg..