Chapter 2:"Starting school"

Y/N Pov:(Monday 8:00 a.m)
My alarm clock rang indicating it was time to get up...I couldn't even sleep after that.

I stood up and lazily walk back to my bathroom took a quick bath and put my towel around me and pick some clothes.

After 5 minutes of looking I found one I yawned while putting it on.

I walk downstairs ignoring my brother I swear I look like a zombie rn

"Morning to you to deary"I literally cringed at that."Shut up hoe"I just ignored him and ran to the front door.
Its so peaceful right now I wish this lasts long but unfortunately i-

"What took you so long and why do you fucking resemble a zombie that haven't eaten anythin for years?!"She yelled when she saw me why were friends in the first place again?

"Shut up and stop being so over dramatic were not in the theater goddammit"I cursed and she pretended to be shocked and gasped.

The bell rang we quickly ran inside the school got our things and went to our classroom.

We finally arrived panting all of the students looked at us weirdly"BiSh wHaT?!"I asked and they just shrugged and continued on talking.

The teacher finally arrived.We greeted her good morning then class started.

~°^Bell Rings^°~
I looked at jihye she was probably sleeping I didn't bother waking her up I lazily stood up and walk towards the door.

A/N Pov:
As Y/N walk towards the door jihye yawned and look beside seeing no Y/N beside her she looked at the door.

Jihye groaned and ran after Y/N "Hey!Don't leave me here!"She noticed Y/N slows down her pace she sighed in relief as she stopped walking and glare at her.

Jihye just cheekily smiled at her"Left behind again?"Someone suddenly asked Jihye threw her book at that person and send icy glares.

Jihye turned around she quickly knew who the person and helped her up "OmG-I'm so sorry EunAe"EunAe just glared at her and dust her clothes.

"Whatever"They could clearly hear Y/N laughing in the distance"Hurry you snails I'm hungry!"both of them glared at her.

"When are you not"Jihye asked giggling a bit breaking the glare.

"You even ate my lunch yesterday without anyone knowing!"EunAe laughed as she remembered what happened yesterday.

"Yeah..yeah hahaha so funny"Y/N continued walking while the two dorks just continued laughing.

They went inside the cafeteria and bought their food they went to their usual table and sat there.

"But to be honest with you though I agree on that.."Jihye said spitting food when she talked"Eww dirty!"EunAe dramatically cleaned her hair.