Chapter 3:"Summer break"

Y/N Pov:(Friday 3:35 p.m)
The classroom was so silent very silent,all of us was glaring at the clock and some waiting for the bell to ring Even our teacher ms.ruby is waiting.

Ms.Ruby didn't start class while the other teachers did.Were so lucky to have her rn.We impatiently bit our nails nervous.

[[~Bell rings~]]

The last bell finally rang all of us jumped up and down wildly we were like wild animals who wants to eat because they haven't eaten anything for centuries.

Then ms.ruby cleared her throat making us look at her.Ms.ruby smiled and wrote something on the board..it was the dates to when we return to school.

Suddenly ms.ruby clapped her hands loudly and waved goodbye running to god knows where.

We just laughed and all of us ran outside breathing the fresh air"Its so good to be free"I smiled at myself and walked myself home.

If you were wondering where jihye and EunAe was they already left more early than the usual.....those lucky bitches.I just sigh and continued my way home.

Time skip~Saturday 6:30 a.m•
I stare at the ceiling questioning myself as to why i set my alarm at 6:30.......its too early damn.

Oh well atleast its summer break rn I can stay in bed whenever I want and my annoying brother can't disturb me because I'm in my big sisters apartment

He said that I'm too young to be left alone at home because they were going on tour and no one was able to look out for me or protect me from danger....he's too overprotective its fine tho.

As I try to sleep again I suddenly hear a duck yelling.....what-we don't have ducks at the apartment do we?

I try to cover my ears but it just got louder then it suddenly yelled my name I just realized that my sister was actually the one who was screaming.

I groan and stood up with a pillow for me to throw at her when I see her.I went downstairs and instantly saw her kneeling infront of her laptop while crying.

'Wtf is going on?'I threw the pillow and she yelped she turned around and glared at me.I thought she would throw it back but she just motioned me to sit next to her.I looked weirdly at her but nodded anyways and sat beside her.

She pointed at her laptop screen and I swear I was so jungshook to see what was in the screen.(A/N: Its so long XD)

(A/N: Its so long XD)