Six years later

The twins ran on the sandy beach, playing with their older cousin Krol, and all of the small children in Lance's family.  Sam ran along and played cheerfully with a bright smile on her face, while Melody hobbled along with her crutches slowly.  Thanks to Altean technology she didn't have to stay in a wheelchair.  Her bones in her legs weren't developing the way they were suppose to.  Coran was kind enough to perform a few procedures that allowed her to walk at least a little bit, but despite all of ignor she was still one of the happiest little kids either of her fathers knew.  

Sam was definitely a daddy's girl.  To Matt that is.  She loved Matt more than anyone else, and Melody found comfort in Shiro.  Shiro was like her guardian angel although she preferred Coran over anybody because she's had to spend so much time with him.  

They were back on earth visiting for the first time.  They had recently met all of Lance's family and were playing on the beach near his house.  They had also met Matt's family.  Sam loved her grandparents and fit in perfectly with her outrageous personality while Melody hid behind Shiro and took some time to get used to her grandparents.  She loved her grandpa Sam though.

"Come on daddy!  Papa hurry up!" Sam shouted as she ran with her friends.  

"Yah come on papa!" Melody chimed in.  She hobbled  little faster tryin to keep up with the others.

"Okay we're coming don't worry!  Papa just has to go a little slower now." Shiro said the last part quietly so that only Matt could hear.  

"What?  Why?" Mat asked confused.

"Just because."  Shiro said like it was no big deal.  Then he smile mischievously.  "Because I'm pregnant again."  Shiro's smile grew even bigger and Matt stopped walking.  He looked at Shiro shocked and then smiled even more.  He hugged Shiro and then kissed him, placing a hand on his now flat stomach, Shiro placed his hand over Matt's.  

From a little ways away Keith and Lance saw them stop and Keith saw the action that Matt made and smiled.  "He finally decided to tell him." Keith said.

"Tell him what?" Lance asked, he was holding their three month old son JJ, while Keith held his younger twin Luna.  

"Shiro is pregnant again." Lance stopped in his tracks and stared at Keith.  

"He is?!  He told you and not me?!  How long have you known?"  Lance asked continuing on.

"Oh I knew the first time he threw up after training.  But we both found out when he took the test.  So I've known as long as he has." Lance seemed to understand.  They walked a little more before corralling up the kids and heading back to Lance's house where his mother was making a big feast for everyone.  Hunk was helping out in the kitchen and the rest of the paladins were hanging out in the living room.  Pidge was acting weird though.  She just kind of sat there in an awkward seeming way.  She seemed uneasy so Shiro asked.

"Hey Pidge.  Are you okay?" He asked.  Pidge jumped at this and looked at him frantically.

"Um yah.  I was just trying to figure out how to tell you guys something." She said quietly.  

"And what's that Pidge?" Shiro asked her.

"Oh nothing im only pregnant."  Everyone went quiet.

"Huh that's funny I am too actually." Shiro said calmly for the effect.

They heard something drop in the door way.  Hunk had dropped his bowl he was holding and ran over to Pidge.  He hugged her as she giggled and looked to everyone else.

They were all in shock at knowing that both the youngest member of their team and their leader were both expecting.  They all congratulated each other.  They truly were just one big happy family.

Hey guys so I just want to say thank you guys so much for this supporting this stupid little story!  Also in this AU it's Matt and Shiro have the twins and another one that you might meet in the book that I might write lol.  Also there is a story that I'm writing that I might publish idk yet but it has the sameness set of kids for Klance.  Confusing I know but I'm writing it to get a story up so that I can draw a comic series.  But anyways Klance kids consists of Krol who is five years older than JJ (he's super crazy and wants to kill everyone) and his twin Luna (who has a special connection with Krol and also hates JJ but Krol hate JJ the most) who are both three years older than their little sister Luna.  And Pidge and Hunk have a kid but that for the next story 😜