Chapter 1

Today is the first day of my third year in high school. I plan to stay low. I was wearing a white long sleeved v-neck shirt , black shorts with black ankle boots , a studded purse & my hair naturally out. I didn't put much make-up on. I put on mascara , eye liner & a little bit of blistex.

I exited out of room , down the hall & into my brothers room. Of course he was face down on the bed shirtless , & knocked out. Hm.. he looks so cute when he's asleep. Oh well...

I skip into my brothers bathroom , picked up his empty clear basket for garbage & fill it with cold water. I slowly tip toed next to his bed & chuckle slightly at his light snoring.

I poured the freezing cold water on him & watch him jump out of bed all startled. I laugh my little ass off as he glares at me.

"Really Aria? Your soo gonna regret that!" he threatened.

I laughed some more. "Yeah sure if you can catch me Cammie bear. " I say as I grab my purse & sprint out of his room. I can hear his foot prints on the floor Which gives me the courage to run a little faster.

Mom already left leaving us a note on the fridge like she always does at 6:30 in the Morning. I see that its 7:32 as I slide into the kitchen & hide behind the island -counter-. I hear him coming closer & laugh even more at his reaction.

"Oh I got chu now Aria." He says in a deep low voice.

I bust out laughing as he trys to slide over the counter but fails miserably because he's still shirtless so it's hurts to slide over the black granite marble. I skip around the counter quickly while smacking Cammies ass .

"Pervv!!! " he yells out as I laugh and reply "hurry up & get dressed butt head! " He glares at me playfully & runs up the stairs. My laughter dies down as I walk to the garage to get my baaby! A sleek dark blue mustang with a sunroof.

I jump in my brand new car & plug my galaxy s5 into the car charger. I start the car & drive out of the garage , down the driveway & onto the street. I stop in front of the house as I wait for my brother to come down.

~ 20 Mins later ~

Cammie finally comes outside dressed in a white v-neck , black cargo shorts , a gold watch & matching chain & his Concords . My bro looking fly. I chuckle as he hops in & glares at me.

"Any reason in particular about why you decided to match with me today?" I asked teasingly.

"Uh no .. I just wanted to match my baby sister. Is that a problem?" he shot back.

" No , of course not." I chuckle.

He mumbles an incoherent comment as he flips through the channels of the radio trying to find a song he likes. Once he found a song he knows will bother me. He smirked & started singing along... horribly to 'Happy by pharell'

'It might seem crazy what I'm about to saayy

'Sunshine she's here, you can take away

'I'm a hot air balloon, I could go to space

'With the air, like I don't care baby by the way

'Because I'm haaaappyy

'Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof

'Because I'm haappyy

'Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth

'Because I'm haaappy

'Clap along if you know what happiness is to you

'Because I'm haaaaaappyyy

'Clap along if you feel like that's what you wan----