Chapter 10

"Ari?" Anthony whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmm. " I groaned.

"Wake up , were here. "

I shot up and look at my surroundings . I saw we were at Anthony's house. I took off my seatbelt and jumped out of the car. Anthony grabbed my hand and we both walked into the house. Amy and Trey were in the living room , sitting on the couch.

"Hey Ant , Im sorry for interrupting your um.. day , but I need to talk to you. "

Anthony nodded. " Yeah bro , I understand . So what happened? "

Trey glanced at me , then looked at Anthony again.

" Ari , Can you do me favor?" Anthony said.

"Yeah , what?" I said.

" Can you go upstairs and take Amy with you?"

I frowned. "Um sure . Come on Amy ."

She got up and sprinted towards me. We both went upstairs and she laid down on her bed . She was watching bubble guppies.

"Amy , I'll be right back." I said , she just nodded too into her show.

I went out into the base of the stairs and sat down . Yes I was easedropping but still , I wanted to know.

" They almost got her today ."

" What do you mean?"

"Thank GOD I came early today to go get her . They were waiting for her to come out but I got there first. They got out of the car and walked to her , I let it happen a little to make sure i wasnt wrong and they tried to take her but once the teacher came out they ran . Cowards ."

" Oh my God , their starting to piss me off yo . they need to leave us alone , on everything ! "

"You have to be careful okay?" Trey said

"What do you mean?"

"If they found out about her ." Trey said.

What are they talking about? If who finds out about who?

"I know, but I can't stay away from her because I really like her."

Oh .. he's talking about a girl he likes. I facepalm myself and shake my head. I should have known he would have never wanted me at all. He was probably just using me. God i'm so stupid. My eyes start to burn but i blink away the tears.

I swiftly get up & turn to go into Amy's room. She's snoring lightly. I smile a small smile & kiss her nose & tuck her in . I watch as she goes into deep sleep. I turn off her light & start walking downstairs.

As I get to the bottom , it takes a lot in me to not cry. I blink a lot & smile. "Hey guys , Um my mom called and she needs me home." I had to clear my throat since it sounded scratchy .

"Are you okay Ari? " Trey asked .

I couldn't trust my voice so I nodded.

I turned away just as the tears came down. I quickly walked to the door & started walking . I heard someone open the same door & follow me . Oh boy .

"Aria ? Ari ? Please stop walking ma!" Anthony pleaded.

I tried to wipe away my tears quickly as he turned me to face him.

"Ari ? What's wrong ? " He asked concerned.

"Nothing , I just ... Have to get home . " I said pulling away.

" Then Lemme take you home ? "

"I don't think that's a good idea Anthony... Just go home ." I stated coldly .