Chapter 7

*Anthony's P.O.V.* {Back at the park}

I smiled, grabbed Aria's hand , & dragged her through the park.

"Annnthoonnyyy! Slow doowwnn. " She yelled almost falling on her face but I caught her. I ran toward the swings.

I let go of her hand & jumped onto the swing , standing on it & hanging on from the top. She chuckled & did the same.

We ran around , swung on the swings , went on the slides. I was actually having fun , last time I smiled & laughed like this was when I was younger , I mean I smiled & laughed but not like this.

I looked at Aria to see her sitting on the bench deep in thought but her phone was ringing.

"Princess? "

"Huh?"

"What are you doing? "

"Thinking..."

"What are you thinking about?" i Asked curiously.

"Nothing interesting. " She replied.

" Mhm . Well your phones going off. "

She looked down & answered her phone. As she went into conversation with Her brother , I trotted off towards the trees.

I thought about today & asked myself , Why am I getting so close to this girl? I usually use girls for sex. But so far with Aria , I didn't think about sex . I just wanted to spend time with her. I don't know why.

As I'm thinking , my phone goes off. It's my older brother Trey. He's 21 years old. & I'm 17 . I also have a younger sister named Amelia shes 8 years old. That's the last kid my mom had before she was murdered.

My dad is in jail. I haven't seen him since I was 10 . He got sent for , dealing , killing , offending a cop , etc. My older brother Trey takes care of us. He supports us & I can't thank him enough.

Trey: Hey Lil bro.

Me: Wassup?

Trey: There calling again.

Me: What? What are they saying now?

Trey: The same thing as they always say when they call.

Me: what the Fuck yo?! They need to stop calling , because I'm not gonna join there stupid fucking gang!

Trey: I know An , but he's gonna start threatening the people you hang with.

Me: No , he's not ! Don't worry about them , just look out for yourself & Amy {Amelia}

Trey: *sigh* Alright Tony . Look where you at?

Me: The park.

Trey: Aiight be there in two mins.

I hung up on him & made my way towards Aria who was staring at me. Hopefully she didn't hear that.

"Look I gotta go . " I said walking away from her . A car pulled up & I knew it was Trey. I got in & we drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The weekend went by fast , I just went out with the boys & spent time with Amelia. It's now Monday morning & I have to wake Amy up for school. I took a shower & got dressed for school. After wards I went downstairs.

Amy was eating little pancakes with strawberries & whip cream & some strawberry milk. She loves strawberries. I chuckled & ruffled her hair.

"Heeeey ! Don't touch my hair jerk . " She screeched and swatted at my arm.

I laughed & pulled her into a hug . "Buuutt whyyy? Its so much fun ."