suprise✰skimasktheslumpgod

"baby did i surprise you?"

———
requested
———

"JOSLYNNNNN!!" her momma yelled from all the way downstairs, "YA LIL BOYFRIEND IS HERE!"

ms. guht called stokeley, joslynn's lil' boyfriend, because she couldn't understand why two 15 year olds was dating, it was only 9th grade.

but she held her tongue because she promised lynn she could only date after middle school, and she wanted to be true to her word.

"hi mrs.guht" ski was trynna be respectful and make a good impression on his girlfriend's mom. hell he even wore some fucking vans. he was on some nick cannon type shit.

"hey stokes, you taking lynn to the beach right?" she thought it was cute, her daughter was gonna spend some time with her boyfriend on her birthday.

"yea," he cheesed, he was ecstatic because o what he had planned.

"IM READY!" lynn screamed sliding down the banister like a fucking animal. stokes shook his head, his girl is insane.

lynn was having a gurrrrrrEAT birthday. her mom gave her 1500$ for her birthday, and her dad bought her a macbook.

and that was only a portion compared to all the other gifts she got from family and friends. she was a rich bitch now.

"c'mere, we gotta go lynn." stokes said grabbing her bag by the door, he didn't wanna be late.

"right den, mama dukes, see ya later." she skipped.

-—-

"why i gotta be blind folded ski?" she thought it was weird he put a black bandanna over her eyes.

"are you selling me into human trafficking?" she was instantly heated.

"ILL FUCKING KILL YOU STOKELEY!" she screamed tying to fight him. stokeley just laughed, she didn't even try and take of the bandanna before fighting.

"yo, you sound fucking simple!" he laughed.

"if i was trynna sell yo ass i'd atleast tie you up." he was still laughing trynna dodge her hits.

"oh, you right, you right." she nodded. i mean she was still suspicious but he did make sense.

"we still going to the beach?" raising an eyebrow, even tho he couldn't see her eyebrows.

"yea, just shut up lynn, we here anyways." he stopped the car and ran around to her side.

"alright, trust me."

"if i didn't trust you, you wouldn't be my dude bitch." she deadpanned.

"YOOOO, you stay with that fucking mouth, you know what-" he stopped and she felt herself being thrown over his shoulder.

"SHIT!" it hurt when her stomach hit his shoulder.

he was walking for a while because she felt more and more blood rushing to her head.

"here we are." he said setting her down.

he took off the bandanna then spun her around.

"SUPRISEEEEEEE!"

she jumped, but then saw the "happy birthday thug" banner. awwww, stokes threw me a surprise party, she thought.

"THANK YOUUUU!" she screamed and the party started to get lit!

she turned around and jumped on stokes, making him fall on the sand.

"awww, hard up stokes has gone soft." she said in a baby voice straddling him. he scrunched up his face and flipped her over.

"nah, i'm still pretty hard." he said liking his lips grinding into her.

"well then." lynn laughed pushing him off and running.

"imma getcho ass!" he laughed following her into the water.

this was her bestest birthday ever with the bestest boy toy, she means boyfriend, ever.

in this moment she was so happy she could bounce off  the walls.

———

this was for @introvertedthug