keke☁︎drake

what does keke have that i don't aubrey?

———
short.
———

pictures of them kissing and hugging in keke's apartment were everywhere.

i cried as i looked at the photos of them together in aruba. he was supposed to take me, he knew how bad i wanted to go.

all men are the same. nothing but worthless cheaters.

"mariah." he breathed dropping his suitcase after opening the front door.

i know i was a sight. i was sitting on the steps facing the door crying as i looked at the tabloids on the media.

"fuck you aubrey." i sobbed throwing the engagement ring as hard as i could at his head.

"ahh shit." i heard him groan as i ran upstairs. i was so sick and tired of his bullshit.

"come on riah, lemme explain." i heard from behind me as he followed me into the closet.

"that's how i know you're guilty, if you didn't cheat you wouldn't have to explain shit." i cried pushing him out my way.

"all the hiding, never taking me out, hiding me from the press." i preached while packing.

"was i the side bitch?" i questioned. he just stood there looking like a fucking dunce.

"riah, i'm sorry, please don't leave me." he said trying to hug me.

"drake, if you touch me i'll kill you, and that's on my grandfather's grave."

he just watched me pack after that, he didn't even say anything and when i came back in to get my phone he was sitting on the steps with his head in he hands.

"what does keke have that i don't aubrey?" i teared up again looking at him putting the back of my hand against my mouth trying not to sob.

he looked up at me and was crying too.

"WHAT DOES SHE HAVE? HUH?" i screamed sobbing hysterically pushing and punching him.

"she doesn't have shit on me drake, and she never will. keke doesn't love you, keke is not fucking riding, and yea i saw your song, you wrote one for her and not me, how cool." i said slamming the door and leaving.