bangerꔆtay-k47shawty

imma have him, mark my mutha-fucking words sis.

———

i sat in middle on the side of the classroom close to the windows, to my right was the front of the classroom, with all the white kids who's family's ain't participate in white flight yet.

to my left was the back of the classroom. which was occupied by all the hood niggas, including tay. besides his nappy lil hair cut he was cute. i guess i was staring too hard cuz he winked at me still twisting his hair. i just smiled back.

"girlllll, you fucking tried it." my friend eva laughed at me.

"you know damn well he been been messing wit mariah." she looked at me funny. mariah was the ghetto ass hood bitch that thought she was tha muthafuckin shit.

sis was right, she is shit.

"okay and?" i laughed she laughed back.

"look look, they coming over here." i said she looked back to see two of them, tay and justin, park themselves at our table.

"can i help y'all?" eva said mugging them.

"damn, you mad rude shawty." justin laughed, looking her up and down licking his lips.

"and you mad fine, wassup."she said back.

"what's your name shawty?" tay asked me.

"her name maddie and she's very interested!! c'mon baby, lets go!" eva said pushing up justin.

when they got to the table with the rest of the niggas, eva was finna sit in tay chair, but justin pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms round her waist.

"i saw you starin' at me maddie," he said scootin' his chair closer.

"yea aight," i rolled my eyes laughing a little, "what about it?"

"you doing sumn after school?" he asked playing with one of my braids.

"depends on where we going?" i said. he smirked.

-

school was out and eva and i were currently in tay's car with justin.

"excuse me, hate to, y'know be a buzz kill but where we going?" eva loud mouth put her head between the front seats.

"it's a surprise." tay responded.

"that's what they say right before the white girl dies, nigga do i look like a muthafucking white girl, y'all can't take my kunta kente ass." she raised her brown skin up against justin's high yeller ass.

everyone but eva bust out laughing.

"i'm deadass cass." she deadpanned all of us.

"who the hell is cass eva, you keep saying that." i asked her.

"my jamaican i got on standby, why?" she looked at me so serious, the boys looked back at her too.

"what?" she looked at all of us confused.

"is she okay?" justin asked me.

"she been like this ever since i got her." i laughed.

the boys chuckled.

"yea aight, you not about that life." tay scoffed at eva.

"on gawd, y'all niggas not bout to play wit me, not a real nigga from da 410," she reached into her bag pulling out her glock, "fuck it is dummy??" she said holding it upside down.

"bitch if you don't stop flashing yo shit." i said taking it from her and putting it in her bag.

"why you acting like you not strapped maddie." she frowned. i motioned my head towards the laughing boys.

"they strapped too, when i sat on justin fine ass i thought it was his cock, but his glock was very hard." she said leaning back.

the boys was dead of laughter by now.

"i can't fucking breathe yo." tay said turning into a driveway.

"oh shit, shordy funny as shit." justin hopped out and went and opened eva's door.

we got out and went in they big ass crib. shit was hella nice and cleaner than you'd expect.

"y'all trapping?" eva loud mouth asked. guess she was just as in awe as i was.

"right? shit too nice for some high school students." she nodded.

"c'mere ma," justin called to eva going upstairs. before she went she whispered sumn in my ear.

"good thing jesus told me shave this morning," she stuck her tongue out shaking her ass.

i laughed, i can't with her.

"aye maddie." tay called from a room downstairs, i followed the sound of his voice and he was in the den with the tv on rolling up.

i sat on the opposite side of the couch and he chuckled.

"fuck you so far foh mamas?"

"my bad," i mumbled getting up and plopping down next to him.

"you smoke?" he looked back at me licking his lips and i nodded.

he just so mf fineeeeeee, wit his lil babyface and braces, them big ass lips, shit them thick ass fingers could really do sumn to me.

"you gon stop starin?" she smirked lighting the blunt.

"nah, i like what i see." i said taking it from him and taking a long ass drag.

he laughed pulling me into his lap so i was straddling him. he was rubbing all up on my butt. we sat and lauded there together for about an hour or two just talking, vibing, smoking, kissing and whatnot.

"you trynna be my lil baby?" he asked kissing up my neck. i smiled and grabbed his face placing a sloppy ass kiss on his lips.

"whew chile!" eva yeller walkimg by us going into the kitchen in the fridge. her hair was fucked up and she was in a big ass t-shirt. i assume it was justin's

"bitch, yo mama gon beat yo ass for fucking up that silk press." i laughed at her.

"girl, she could ship my ass back to the dominican! but nothing, i mean nothing, could make me regret that dick!" she yelled in her lor hispanic accent.

"shit, it was worth it. plus, boobae taking me to get it done again." she sipped from her water bottle and went back upstairs.

"she fucking crazy." tay mumbled.

"you have no fucking idea."

———
this was for @AYEMAMICarlos