cactvs◬travis scott

nigga bitch, pleaseeeee, don't test me.

———

"no kylie, i want to see my kid." travis dragged into the phone.

"i don't give a fuck what you want, i told you i was done- don't hang up the phone- nigg- kylie? KYLIE?" travis yelled and threw his phone at the wall in the bedroom.

"whoooooaaaaaa there buddy." kiara tried to soothe him, "calm down a bit mane, getting angry will get you no where." once he was adjusted and calm kiara then decided to speak.

"okay what's wrong?"

"it's kylie mane, i wanna see stormi but she won't let me, she wants to get back together and i don't want that bull, the public still thinks we together cuz she don't want them all up in her breakup instigating and shit."

"wow." my eyes was wide, this sumn different.

"so why don't you threaten her with releasing the fact y'all not together no more if she won't let you see stormi?"

"you right," he pulled out his phone and sent kylie a text, she responded immediately and he smiled.

"it worked, cmon let's go get my baby." he decided to drive his gray royce and we was out. when we got there he urged me to come out with him.

"you lucky i'm spending my off day with ya dumbass." i scoffed as kylie opened the door.

"kiara." kylie let out distastefully as she looked me up and down.

"babygirl, i am not the one." i laughed pushing by her and going to get my baby.

"hey stormi!" i cooed walking to her.

"awra!"she babbled running to me, i picked her up and placed kisses all over her face as she giggled.

kylie came in with travis and as soon as she saw her daddy she went nuts.

"dada!" she started laughing and smiling and jumping in my arms trying to go to him.

"there's my little rager." he smiled taking her from me, i went to stormi's room to pack her a bag. while i was in there kylie came and stood by the door.

"you know he's mine right." she said outta no where.

'i know this bitch not talking to me, i prayyyyy she don't try me today'

"i don't even know why he's with you, what even are you, you're not famous at influential, you're probably a nobody." she laughed feeling proud of herself. let me entertain this hoe.

"i am a medical doctor, i modeled when i was in med school for vogue, and my father, you may or may not know of him, is idris elba." i stared at her pitifully.

"and who he's with, is none of your concern, he's entitled to his own life, and while we're at it, forgive jordyn because honestly khloe is not worth losing a ride or die like her for. blood or not." i put my two cents in just cuz shawty wanna try me.

"you ready to go babe?" travis said coming in with stormi looking at me then at kylie then back at me as if to say 'you good'.

"yea, just chatting with my best bud kylie." i waves at her and picked up the two bags i packed for stormi.

"here, let me take one, you don't wanna hurt the baby." travis whispered the last part in my ear and i smiled rubbing my stomach.

"bro-ber." stormi gurgled pointing at my stomach as we were by the car.

"yes baby." i smiled kissing her check she laughed and pursed her lips out for another one.

awwww, i wish he momma was nicer sometimes.

———

this was for @papivogue