Funny memory

Y/N POV :

The moment at enter the house, I heard my girlfriend of 3 years laughing, throwing her head back. I smiled at the beautiful sound, happy to came back home after work. I took my shoes of and threw my keys on the table before going to the living. I saw Demi on the couch laughing at something on her phone.

"Hey babygirl !" I said grinning.

"Hey baby, I didn't hear you." She responded with a soft and loving smile. I went closer to her, placed a hand on her cheek and the other on the couch to support me. I leaned toward her, kissing her with passion. The kiss took my breath away. She took my breath away. We broke the kiss, our forehead against each other, looking at each other eyes with love, passion, desire and lust. I kissed her noses. She giggled.

"The most beautiful sound coming from the most beautiful girl in the world." She blushed. I sat on the couch next to Demi.

"What were laughing at ?" I asked a little bit curious. Instead of answering, she showed me her phone. It was a picture of me falling off a tree. I laughed at the memory.

"I remember that ! We were pic-nicking with your family in a park ! Maddi wanted us to play with her at some game and she dared-"I started laughing, remembering the scene.
" She dated me to climb to a tree ! So I did it because I am brave and I wanted to impress you. But when I was climbing you guys started to throw some shit at me ! And I fall ! Because of you !"  She laughed, thinking about the memory playing in her head. She looked back at her phone.

" I am sorry but that was the funniest thing ! Your face was priceless !" Demi said laughing

"It hurt.." I pouted at my girlfriend who's still laughing at me. She looked at me.

"I'm sorry baby.. forgive me ? Please ?" She said, now pouting too. She kissed me, I immediately kissed back obviously. She bit my lip, making me moan. She took the opportunity to enter her tongue in my mouth, exploring it. I moaned at the feeling of our tongue dancing together perfectly. We had to stop because we needed to breath. Her eyes turned a few shades darker, turning me on ever more than I was already.

"Bedroom ?" She said, breathless. I just nodded, running to our bedroom with her.

A/N : Give me your opinion in the comment and don't forget I take requests if you want to ;)

Also, we all should pray for Demi. She is a strong, beautiful woman we all love. Hope she gets better soon...