Surprise

Y/N POV :

Demi left for tour 2 mouths ago and i did see her since. I miss her so much. We FaceTime everyday but it is not the same, we can't kiss or hug each other. I sleep every night with Demi's old sweater, it smells like her.

A few days ago I decided to go surprise her at the concert she's having in Dallas. The concert is tomorrow, I packed everything, I just have to wait till 4:15p.m to take the plane and it's only 11:38a.m.

A few hours later.

I'm watching some cartoons when my phone starts to ring. "Babygirl" is calling. I immediately answer.

The call :
(Y/N - Demi)

- Hey baby ! I miss you...
- I miss you too babygirl. Just two more weeks to wait. I say, trying to Cheer her up.
- Two weeks is way too long. I want to hug and kiss you right now. I can hear her voice break.
- Please Dem's, don't cry. I hate hearing you crying. Beside, you're prettier when you smile. I say giggling a little. I hear her giggling too.
- There It is, my favorite sound.
- 2 years and you are still flirting ? She laughs.
- You love when I flirt with you tho.
- I have to admit, I do. But only with me ! She says, jealousy can be hear in her voice.
- Haha ! Yes Demi, with you and only you. Before I could say anything, I hear the voice of her manager talking, probably telling her she has to get ready.
- I'm sorry baby I have to go.
- It's ok, I understand. I love you. I'll see you soon. I say, getting excited at the idea of seeing her again.
- I love you Y/N. I miss you.. Her voice's breaking at the end. She hangs up the phone.

A few hours later.

I just land in Dallas. I'm in the Uber. Demi still don't know I'm coming which is a good thing. I arrive in the alley. I pay the driver and go to in the crowd with the fans. A few fans recognize me and ask me photos with them. I say yes of course. A few minute later the light went off, everybody starts to scream and to fangirl. The music of stone cold begins. Demi appears on stage, singing along the melody. Everybody's singing with her. At the end of the song, she takes a moment to look at her fans and smiles wildly when she sees me.

 At the end of the song, she takes a moment to look at her fans and smiles wildly when she sees me

I smile back, tears making their way to my eyes. I wave at her, she waves back still smiling. The intro of Nightingale echoes in the room. She sings perfectly and slays everything.

At the end, I walk fast backstage to see Demi. The moment she sees me, she runs to me, jumping in my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I hug her, my head in her neck, I kiss the skin softly.

"Hey babygirl" I whisper. She looks up at me, tears falling on her cheeks. I wipe her tears and kiss her. The moment our lips touch, it fells like a fireworks all over my body. My hands traveling down on her ass, squeezing. She moans in my mouth. The voice of Marissa makes us come back to reality.

"Well.. hello to you to Y/N. It's always a pleasure to see you" Marissa says sarcastically. Demi gets off me. I go hug Marissa.

"Hey Marissa. I miss you" I say letting her go. Demi comes close to my holding my hand and hugging my side.

"How long are you staying with us ?" Marissa says exited. Demi looks at me pouting.

"As long as you guys want me too!" I say exited. The girls jump on me yelling. Marissa is the first one to let go of me.

« Let's go back to the hotel and have a girl night ! » Marissa exclaims, Demi and i look at her and nod. She then runs, to the car probably. Demi come closer to my ear.

"I am so happy to see you in real life and be able to hug you and kiss as much as I want" She says kissing me softly.

"LET'S GO !" Marissa yells from far away, making us laugh at her.