Behind the scene

Y/N POV :

I told Demi I would accompany her to her shoot. So here I am, behind the camera, looking at how gorgeous my girlfriend is and how lucky I am to have her. The sound of the director clapping bring me to the reality. Demi run to me giggling.

"So what to you think of the start ?" She says kissing me.

"I really like it. I mean how can I not ? You are in there" I say smirking. She blushes. I kiss her, my hands on the lower part of her back. Her hands on my neck, keeping me in place. The kiss is full of lust, desire and love. It's magical. My hands exploring her body while we are making out in front of everybody but none care.

"Back in two everybody !" The voice of the director sound in the room, stopping us to go further. Demi looks down blushing.

"I have to go back, see you in a few." She winks at me leaving me speechless, swinging her hips in a more seductive way than usually.

"Ok ! Demi go in the center !" The director tells Demi. Demi goes where she's told to. Once in place, she looks at me and sticks her tongue at me.

"Demi, are you ready ?" The director asks, Demi nods

"Demi, are you ready ?" The director asks, Demi nods. They all did an amazing job, especially Miss Lovato.