Pet store

Y/N POV :

Demi and I decided it may be a good idea to adopt a new dog. So, today we are going to the pet store.

Demi is currently dressing in our room while I am waiting for her downstairs.

"Demi hurry up !" I yell.

"I'm coming !" She yells back, running the stairs. She wears a light jeans and a tank top. She looks amazing, making my heart melt just by looking at her.

"Oh you will tonight." I say smirking. She blushes. She comes closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. She leans up, kissing my lips softly.

"We'll see" She mumbles with a little smirk on her face. Her hands go on my shoulders. She takes a step back and winks at me. She leaves to take the car keys, leaving me turn on. What that girl does to me. I lock the door and go to the car where Demi is waiting for me.

We listen to the radio and sing to some songs like we always do. We arrive in front of the pet shop. Demi takes my hand, intertwine our finger togetherness we walk in the shop. We look around at the puppies and a "little" one caught my eyes. I walk to it, it has a blue eye and a green eye, it looks like a mix between a husky and a golden retriever. Its tongue out. It looks so happy someone is paying attention to it. I start playing with it when a worker came behind.

"Hi ! This is Spike, he's a mix between a golden retriever and a husky. All his siblings already found a family." The woman says warmly.

"You're looking to adopt ?" She asks.

"Yeah but i need to found my girlfriend first." I say giggling.

«Well if you need help with anything just come ask » She says before leaving me alone with Spike. I look at him and say :

" Listen buddy, I really want you to come home with me and my beautiful girlfriend. But first I need to found her so she could meet you too." I say patting his head softly. I smile at him and stand up.

" Don't move I'll come back really soon ok " I say pointing my finger at him. He barks at me making me smile. I look around for Demi. I see her, sit down on the floor with four puppies around her, playing with them.

 She looks gorgeous

She looks gorgeous. She's smiling, she looks so happy right now. I love this woman. I go to her smiling like an idiot but who cares. I sit next to her.

« Hey baby. Having fun I see here » I say giggling before pecking her lips. She looks at me grinning like crazy and blushing a little.

« Yeah they're really nice. What about you ? Where were you ? » She says a little bit confused.

"Yes indeed I was having a lot of fun with Spike. He's so fucking cute babe ! You need to see him, that's actually why I came to found you." I respond laughing a little.

"Who's Spike ? " she asks more confused. I stand up holding my hand out for her to grab. She grabs it and stand up, still very confused.

"Come with me babe, I'm going to show you. You're going to fall in love with him, i promise !" I respond grinning, dragging her to where I left the poor little guy alone. When I see him, he's laying on the ground, he's actually waiting for me.. I think ? I get closer to him. When he see me, he stands up and starts to bark. I pick him up, he licks me on the face. I look at Demi who's looking at me in awe.

"Baby I present you Spike. He's a mix between a golden retriever and a husky ! All his siblings were sold. He's alone now..." I say getting sad but quickly put a smile on my face when I think of the idea of adopting him.

"Can we adopt him ?! Baby please ?! Pretty please?!" I say to Demi, making my famous pout face. I know she can't resist it when I do it. Demi nods her head softly, making me jumps from happiness and dance around with Spike still in my arms. Demi is laughing her ass at me, but I don't care if I am embarrassing myself, she's happy. She comes closer to me and grabs my face before taking my top lip between hers. The kiss is a bit rough but not too much, it's still really soft and full of passion. We break the kiss because we are smiling to much. I look at her in the eye.

"I love you so much, thank you baby" I tell her.

"I love you more beautiful and you know you don't have to thanks me for anything." She says and pecks my lips fast. We go to the worker to do all the paper and go back to the car to take our new baby Spike with us in his new house with his new siblings.

A/N : sorry guys to make you wait but I don't really have ideas so don't hesitate to send me your request ;)