Chapter 9

* Sweets POV *
"I can't believe you let him take the gift that could have made her fall in love with you." Toni said as she slapped my shoulder. I chuckled then formed a weak smile, "it could have... but the only thing I want from her is to be happy, and if that means being with Brennen... I'll let her. It's hard to explain." "She really has you tied around her, doesn't she?" Fangs said with concerned look. "Of course she does, she's always have since 4th grade. I just wished she felt that same at the moment." I said to Toni and Fangs as I looked at Scarlett and Brennen hugging and kissing one minute then the other minute Scarlett was mad at him. Scarlett started walking towards us with an upset face. "It was you wasn't it ?" She said with a sad and upset face towards me. I looked at her confused, "what are you talking about Scar?" "You know, I would have never guess it if Brennen wasn't dumb enough to expose himself, plus... you're the only one that know that was my favorite birthstone and that I've always wanted a sunflower and rose boquete." Scar was frowning at that time. She looked down to the ground biting her bottom lip, "the only question is, why did you let him take your gift?" I stood up and grabbed one of her hands with one of my hands and lifted her head to meet my eyes, "I did because you were so happy with him... that it was everything that I wanted you. Let's be honest... you would never be happy with me, you need someone so much better the me."

* Scars POV *

It heart my heart that SweetPea really thought he wasn't good enough for me, because being honest... he was everything I ever wanted, A strong, softie that is just amazing and adorable.  I looked at him after he said that he wasn't the one for me. I put my hand on his jawline forming small circles with my thumb and my lips formed a smile, "that's the thing... who said that I didn't want you? You're honestly such an amazing person Sweets. Just the thought that you gived up the present you bought, with your own money, for me, to a person who didn't even know it was my birthday until he saw everyone posting about me, is such a nice thing." Sweets melted from my touch and grabbed me by my waist and hugged me while blushing, "so I have a question..." I smiled at him and nodded meaning to go on. "Scarlett Alexander Jones... would you like to go on a date with me?" Sweets said as he smiled nervously to me. I heard gasps from Toni and Fangs. "SweetPea... I would love too." I said as I kissed his cheek. Toni and Fangs started shouting and clapping from excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked this chapter :,). ❤️