The idea (1)

One day I woke up in my bed on a spring break day. I woke up to the sound of my mom rushing into my room and her telling me to get up. "G, you have to get up. Come on you are going to be late."She said opening my blinds on my windows. "Okay okay I'm up!" I said as I took my blanket off. " Your lesson is at 5:30 this morning and its already 5:00!" My eyes widened. "OH MY-" I jumped out of my bed and got dressed. Then I made my morning iced coffee, ate some fruit, brushed my teeth and did my hair quickly. I scambled around the house looking for my keys. I finally found them,  "Bye mom!" I yelled out. "Have a great practice!" She yelled back. Then I drove out of the drive way and made my way to the rink. Then I put some music on and Kaylee, my skating best friend called. "Hey Kay! Good morning!" I said happily "Hey, where are you?" She said with a confused sound in her voice. "I'm on my way to the rink. Duh!" "Uh, you were meant to be here three hours ago. Time change?" I began to panic. "OH NO NO NO" "Yeah. I called because coach Aria is kind of freaking out." In the backroad I heard coach Aria say "WHERE IS SHE?! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!" I drove to the side of the rode and stopped for a moment. "G don't worry." "No, Kaylee it's so annoying. Every time I make a little mistake she yells at me. Doesn't she know we're human! I want to enjoy skating. I don't want it to be like this." "Maybe you need to change  coaches?" Kaylee suggested.

  Then I rubbed my eyes. "This is terrible Kay. I should be so thankful that I can skate. But with her, we always have to be training and going to bed early and all these things." "Remember a couple weeks ago you popped a jump and she flipped!" "G, you do know I'm not taking from her anymore." "Oh yeah." I said remembering that she told me that two weeks ago. "Your parents would totally understand though! They want you to enjoy!" "That's true." "Maybe you should take a trip around and see who you want" "That sounds like a good plan." Wait, what about Brian Orser?" "Hah very funny Kaylee." "No Im serious. He's starting a new class for really high leveled juniors." "It would be very difficult but Brian is an amazing coach. And he does have all the character traits you want and need to continue." "Hm. Thats something to consider. Thank you." "Any thing for my best friend, Gianna." "I'll call you later." I told her. "Okay bye!"

  Little did Kaylee know, the words she said were going to change Gianna's life forever.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Hi! So I know this was T E R R I B L E but it gets better I promise! (No it doesn't lollll). Anyway thanks for clicking on this. I wrote 27 chapters of this story but I didn't like how it was going so I took a while off to read really great fanfics to give my some inspo. So yeet yeet. Anyways see ya soon bye. ;P