The warm up (7)

It was the morning of my first practice. I set a timer the night before and as soon as I heard my alarm go off I immediately threw my blanket off and jumped out of bed. 'Wow That was probably the first time I was ever excited to get up early.' I said in my head. I was so alive and so motivated for the day. I looked over to see Jun and Yuzu still sleeping. 'They didn't wake up from my alarm? Such deep sleepers.' I said to myself smiling. Then I took a shower. usually before you go to practice you don't take showers but today I wanted to look great and make a good first impression. I put my hair up in a perfect pony tail. Making sure that it wasn't competition perfect because I wasn't trying to look like I was going to a wedding. I put on a little bit of makeup to conceal my under eyes and lighten up my face. Then I put on my thin skater socks and my black over-the-boot black pants. I put a white tank top on and a thin white jacket. Then I put the necklace I always put on and walked outside of the bathroom to the living room. Jun and Yuzu were ready to eat and leave. "How did you guys get ready so fast?" I asked as Jun shrugged while looking down at his phone. I sat down and asked "So what do you guys usually eat for breakfast?" Usually coaches have a set plan of what their students can and can't eat." "Fruit." Yuzu said calmly as he played with his hair. "Oh same, well sometimes I eat breakfast bars." Jun looked up to me in a confused way. He probably had never heard the word in English. I went to my purple bag and pulled them out. "I haven't had those in years! Gimmie one!" Yuzu said "okay okay but these are very addictive." I said laughing as I threw the bars to them. Then they both took a bite. "More?" Yuzu asked with need in his eyes. "No Yuzu have some fruit." I said patting this fluffy hair. A couple minutes later Jun said "Are we ready to go?" "Yes!" I said while he finished his glass of milk. For Brian, milk is very important and all his students drink a lot of it. Jun picked up his skate bag "Yep let's go!" Yuzu said while marching to the door as I laughed.

  We got the rink and I was so excited. I squealed as I opened Yuzus car door and walked into the rink. We came inside a little early and I saw Brian with another Junior girl who seemed to be in my class. He turned his attention to us as we opened to door. He was sitting right next to the reception desk with a girl who seemed to be a junior too. Jun and Yuzu had walked past me and gone somewhere else. "Good luck G."  They whispered as they walked past. I smiled and nodded. "Hello Gianna." he said to me happily. "Hi Mr. Orser!" I replied happily. "Olivia this is Gianna." He said turning my attention to the girl next to him. She had blond hair and bright blue eyes with beautiful skin. "I've had Olivia since she was a little girl." She smiled at me and shook my hand. "Hello" She said. "Nice to meet you" I replied. She nodded. "So are we ready to get started!" "Yeah!" I said enthusiastically. "Well first we do some off ice stretching and warm up, then edges, then jumps, jumps with the harness, then spins and then we do spinner and off ice harness and more off ice." Now I know you probably don't use some of those things because at your level some coaches don't use them anymore but I think it's great to refresh the feeling and use them once in a while." "Wow thank you." I said graciously. "Yes of course. Olivia can you show Gianna the off ice room and you guys can start doing the routine and help each other like we normally do?" "Yes sir!" Olivia said while saluting. We walked to the room and we talked for a little bit about why I'm here and just about ourselves. We finished our warm up and now there were 9 people in the room. Then Brian called us out of the room and we were getting ready for the class. Now it was my time to shine.

——————-—-———-——————————-—-————————-——————————————————————————————
Hi I'm posting this before I go to school because my friend has really been bugging me about posting this lol. Have a good day or night! :)