11

March 31, 2016

Meanwhile....

"Babe!" Jungkook yells chasing her to her house. "Stop calling me that!" Lisa felt embarrassed being chase by a little fourteen old.

Lisa quickly grabbed the house key from her back pocket. "why are you in such a hurry?" He finally asks. "well my kitty can't feed itself" Lisa opens the door and sees her dressing shoes beside the rug entrance.

Her father is here.

Jungkook stays silent.

She looks around and sees that there's only evidence that her father was here and not her mother. Then a sudden voice speaks up. "It was time you showed up" He says.

Look who's talking? Lisa thought.

"it's only been few hours since I left! and how long have you left, dad?" She smiles sweetly. "anyways I'm here to drop off your birthday present" he changes the subject.

"You thought I forgot right?" he says charismatic. "hey Jungkook! how's your sister by the way?" The younger gives the adult a fake smile. "Rosie is doing just fine"

Kookie decides to give an entrance. Her father hears a cat meowing. "since when do you have a cat?"

"Kitty to be exact!" Lisa says pointing at kookie coming their way. "since a month ago! Came back to check up on him since he's still a baby"

Lisa goes to the ground to pick up her kitty and shows her father a closer look but he backs up "You know I am allergic to cats? right"

Lisa flips her hair and says "I don't see the problem? is not like you live here! So it won't affect you at all"

Her father licks his dry lips. Lisa is not someone to fight with.

Mr. Kang goes to the living room, the teens follow his every move. They see him in the couch area where boxes were laid in the living room, there was a bunch of expensive brand names printed on top of the boxes. "anyways I bought you some gifts also for your friends and of course for Namjoon"

Makes it less special, if he's giving gifts to everyone.

"Where's your brother? he should be studying" he speaks with firmness.

"He got into Seoul University, what else do you want from him? Let him have some fun" She defends her brother.

Again he chugged down the bullets her daughter shoots.

"Well, I'm going to leave... I just wanted to give you your gifts!" He grabs his suitcase and jacket from the couch and puts in on. "I hope you like it, princess!" He says sincerely.

"I can't express it... but I love-" he got cut off "Thank you" she whispers "Now Lea..ve" She stuttered with her speech.

Lisa wanted to hug him tightly and never let him go.

Her fake smile turns into a frown as soon as she sees him leave in his car.

"Lisa? are you okay?" her best friend asks. She turns around to face Jungkook with open arms.

-

Rosie intertwines their fingers together while Jimin tried to hide his red cheeks away from her.

The girl loved physical affection and doing this stuff with Jimin was normal. Rosie was almost dragging him to her room "come on! I need to get ready!" he can hear her excitement. "Let's get breakfast before it switches to the lunch menu" She leads the way.