17

Date: July 30, 2016

Date: July 30, 2016

Yoongi dreams got interrupted by some alarming voices. As he opens his eyes he saw the sun rising. The view from their window stood beautifully "it burns" "it burns" "make it stop" words Jisoo kept repeating over again. Yoongi looks to his left and sees Jisoo mumbling words in her sleep.

As soon as he tries to touch her, Jisoo wakes up and runs out of bed.

"Jisoo, are you okay!?"  Yoongi chases after her.

She goes to the bathroom and turns on the nob of the shower to the coldest level and jumps in the tub without hesitation, Jisoo didn't even bother taking off her clothing. Her breathing kept accelerating, and finally, she faces him.

"Hi babe" she smiles as water soak her whole body. Yoongi tilts his head in confusion on how his girlfriend casually greeted him after frightening him. "Don't you Hi BABE me! what are you doing?" he questions startling her. " ah.. I-I had a bad dream" She admits.

Now Yoongi felt like a d*ck.

"Oh, I'm sorry"  He apologized. "no, It's okay" She responds turning off the cold water. "When I have bad dreams I tend to cool off as soon as I can" Jisoo adds, she dryers her self with a towel she got from the rack. "why?" he curiously asks.

"It doesn't matter, It's a habit since I was a child"  She changes the topic. Yoongi gasps when she said 'since I was a child'.

"It doesn't seem normal" He comments following her to the bedroom. "don't worry about it" She turns around and faces Yoongi and gives him a sweet peck on his lips. Yoongi shakes his head "how do you expect me not to worry when-"

"Yoongi, this happens like once a month not every day" She confirms, slowly taking off her clothing. Suddenly Yoongi no longer wanted to argue, rather stare at her body.

"so what's the plan today?" She asks teasing him." you know having a bath doesn't sound bad... now that I think about it" Yoongi aggressively grabs her by the hips and picks her up. "wait ... together?!"  She wonders and Yoongi nods "yea"

"I-i" she shutters, she suddenly felt shy. Jisoo didn't feel so confident now. Yoongi takes a look and sees a worrisome expression. "If you don't feel comfortable we don't have to.." He explains rushing his few words in the beginning making Jisoo smile, "We should save the moment for tonight.. don't you think"

"You're right!" Yoongi lets her go.

"Can you call room service as I get ready" Jisoo continues to take off her wet clothing, Yoongi licks his lips. He couldn't just leave when time seems so right.

He sneakily grabbed a pack of cigarettes, before leaving out the door he said "I will ask them personally" just like that he left. Yoongi leaned against the closed door and takes a glace at his box of cigarettes. He promised Jisoo he couldn't smoke, but he can't help himself. This is the perfect opportunity.