12

March 31, 2016

"I don't care, he's mine" that's made Jungkook confused. She always acted like a brat when it came to her brother's life. "Why are you so obsessed with your brother love life?" Lisa notices the seriousness in his tone.

"you really want to know..?" She smirks

Jungkook slowly nodded.

"it's because I'm in love with my brother"

Lisa confessed.

Jungkook stops breathing for the remainder of time.

"is that what you wanted to hear" Suddenly bursting his bubble into reality. "Is not April fools, Lisa" He warns her. "Gosh, I didn't think...you would take it so seriously" She got scared by his cold tone and flitches.

"if that's a lie then why do you keep messing around with his love life?" by the way he spoke he was in no mood to joke around and Lisa decides to also be upfront "I'm not messing around! what are you talking about? He doesn't even have a girlfriend for me to fight with"

"You're the reason he doesn't have one"

Lisa was in shock.

"You scare all the chicks away from him, Plus he's been in love with Jennie why-" Lisa decides to cut him off. "WELL JENNIE isn't, even though somehow they end up together or with any of my friends... ESPECIALLY THEM-"

"WHAt YoU WILL dO ?! huh!" He screams.

"ALL MY FRIENDS HAVE EVERYTHING EXCEPT ME... JUST THINKING THE FACT THAT ONE OF THEM WILL HAVE NAMJOON'S LOVE ALSO, HURTS ME.... don't you see Jungkook!" She gets closer to him.

"he's everything I have and I'm not willing to share him with any other girl especially my friends"

"what about Jennie?.... She doesn't have anyone either" Lisa suddenly angers cools down and her fist unveils.

"Well, Jennie doesn't love him!" "trust me Namjoon's love for Jennie is just a phase" She confirms.

both of them stay quiet in each other's end.

This is the first time both of them had such big disagreement. Lisa hugged herself tightly of the sudden wind that came across them and took a peek at Jungkook, who didn't dare to look back at her since Jungkook was very disappointed in Lisa.

"What's with the cold atmosphere" Rosie's came in between the two youngsters. Jungkook looked at her sister and Jimin who were very giggly and holding hands and didn't want to ruin their mood. "Nothing" he spoke.

Jimin looked back at Rosie with confusion.

-

"Did I mention how much I love you?" Namjoon says as his lover leads him down the stairs. Jennie rolls her eyes and is still pissed at him for telling Jimin about them. "You mention it every 3 minutes...you remind me of a fish"

"Come on baby" they stop midway in the stairs. "We just fix things, please... I don't want to fight with you anymore" Namjoon touches her shoulder from behind kissing the top of her head. "it's just .. that... I'm embarrassed" just the thought of knowing that Jimin knew everything about their relationship triggered her mind.

Especially the fact Jimin catched them being intimate not once but three times in the past 24 hours.

"I can never see Jimin the same way again" She pouts while Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jennie. "it will be fine"