21

Date: March 27, 2017

Surprisingly Jisoo and Yoongi were still sailing like the wind

Surprisingly Jisoo and Yoongi were still sailing like the wind. Even though Yoongi was busy with work and school, he always left time for her and sneak to her house in late hours if he had to. He always feels delighted to be by her side.

All couples have fights here and there, it's the same with them, but Yoongi always tends to apologize for their fights and it never lasted more than one hour mostly because he didn't allow to happen. He couldn't stand knowing his baby was mad at him for something he did or said.

Yoongi loves her more than Jisoo imagines.

He isn't afraid to show how whip he is for her. Jisoo and Yoongi are those couples that did public affection. He would never keep his hands to himself when he's with his her. Yoongi would pay attention to the smallest details every day, he liked studying her. He would get amazed every day on how lucky he got such a beautiful woman by his side.

Every man envied Yoongi.

"Finally Lunchtime" Rosie yelled stretching her arms in the air. Her brain has been tortured enough for 3 hours straight. Jennie and the others took out their bento boxes which were filled with delicious food. "I feel like we did good" Jisoo commented of the exams they just took.

"Says the one who memorizes everything in one take" Rosie quickly responds taking a sip of her water bottle. "I agree with Jisoo" Jennie responds teasing Rosie. "Your opinions don't count, including you Lisa"

"What do we have for today, Chef?" Jisoo says changing the topic, they were all trying to observe Jennie's food bento box. "Something you guys can't have a bite of because your girl spends a long time to perfected it" She spoke up showing all the food in the box, filled with juicy little cubes of chicken and some mushrooms and tomatoes slices for her. "It smells so good... at least tell us what u added it makes it look so tasty" she protests.

"so you could make it for Yoongi?"

She stays silent because it's true.

Jisoo likes cooking for Min Yoongi because on weekdays, all he would eat is ramen since he's so busy with work and his studies which upsets Jisoo on how improper his intake of a variety of food is but she couldn't really blame him. "Is he coming to pick you up today?"

"Of course, it's Wednesday" She replies happily.

"I bet you guys will have sex right after that dinner date?" She gasps and slaps Jennie on the arm. "Maybe they will do it before" Lisa join in the fun but Jisoo takes her egg from her plate. "Heyy, we are speaking the truth"

Yoongi and Jisoo are sexually active and everyone in the group knew that. If they had a question on sex they would ask Jisoo since she's the 'only one' who has lost their virginity.