Chapter 14.

Chapter 14.
Ashley P.O.V.
His kiss caught me off guard, but once I processed what was going on, I kissed back. After a few seconds, I hear a cough and I immediately break the kiss. I look back, and see Ethan standing in the doorway.
“Sorry Ethan,” I say, heat rising to my cheeks.
“Whatever,” he states, rolling his eyes.
“Ethan this is Harry,” I introduce, stepping aside.
“He opened the door for me,” he chuckles, extending his hand for Ethan to shake it. Ethan rolls his eyes, denying the gesture, and walks into the living room.
“Sorry Harry, I’ll be back,” I apologize, rushing into the living room. I look around, and see Ethan putting on his shoes.
“What the hell is your problem?” I question, “why are you leaving?”
“You keep giving him more chances even though he continues to ignore you,” he exasperates, brushing the hair from his eyes. “You should really fucking listen to me!”
“What does it matter to you?” I question, “you’ve been talking shit about him all night. You don’t even know him!”
“I don’t want you to get hurt!” he shouts, coming closer to me. “He’s a player, he got a girl pregnant after all!”
"We don't even know if it's his!" I said back
"Yeah okay. All I have to say is that you are honestly SO stup-" A voice boomed through the living room, cutting him off.
"What the hell? Why the fuck are you calling her stupid?" Harry asked, anger prominent in his voice.
Ethan was about to speak, but I interrupted him once more.
"Harry drop it. He was just leaving." I spit, glaring at him
"Oh come on! Ashley you're picking that asshole-" I slapped him with as much strength as I could muster.
He turned to look at me and then looked at Harry with a chuckle before walking out of the door.
A few hours later, Harry and I were in my backyard, cuddling and looking at the stars.
"I can't believe you slapped him!" he said, smiling.
"Well, he was getting on my nerves and talking shit about you.."I said.
"Thank you for sticking up for me." he added, rolling on top of me. He kissed me. As I kissed him back, we were interuppted.
"Harry!! Your mother wants you home." I heard Taylor yell from his backyard.
Harry sighed and got up, helping me up after.
"I'll see you tomorrow." he said.
I kissed him goodnight and walked back inside.