Chapter 17.

Chapter 17

Ashley's P.O.V.
It was the next day and I had to go to school. My school is different than most. I only have to go twice a week, which is amazing. Harry and I have been texting a lot since that night. He's driving me to school, which I find so sweet.  I walked down stairs and out the door, seeing Harry.
He looked frustrated.
"Hey, are you alright?" I asked.
"Yeah but I can't drive you to school.. Taylor schedule an appointment to go see the baby doctor." he groaned.
"Wait, what time is the appointment?" I asked
"2:30"
"Can I ride to school with you and take the bus home?" I asked, smirking a little.
"Or, you can ride to school with me and go to the appointment with me because your are going to get used to it if the baby is mine.." he trailed off.
"Sounds like a plan!" I said smiling. He nodded and we got in the car.
When we got to our first period, we sat down and waited for Emily. Before we could talk, the teacher walked in.
Harry, Emily, and I got paired up for a project and Harry and Emily discussed it for about 10 minutes. Every time I tried to talk, they talked over me.
"Guys, we need to get started on this project." I whispered-shouted and they both looked at me.
"Fine."
The bell rang and I started to head to 2 period, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me.
"Hey, where you going?" Harry asked.
"Uh, second period..?" I said confused.
"Oh okay." Harry said and let go of my shoulder before he pulled me in for a soft kiss.
I kissed him back but I pulled away way to sooner than he had hoped.
"See you at 2:00" I said, walking away.