Why?

~3 weeks later~

*Roman's P.O.V*
It's been three weeks since Virgil has cut and he's improved alot, I've had a crush on him for a while..I'm gonna ask him out but I'm afraid of rejection.... I walk to virgils room and softly knock on the door

"hey virge? You in there?" I ask with a tint of Hope and concern, just as I've waited about 10 minutes and was about to leave he answered..."h-hey princy" he sounded so cute but tired..Aww so cute- wait what!? Welp I guess I do like him alot..

I gave him a assuring smile "I have a few questions" he looked at me and rolled his eyes with a sigh "this better not be a interrogation" I chuckled as he spoke "fear not my chemicaly imbalanced romance, don't fret it's merily a few questions" he groaned at me and I just laughed a bit

*Virgil's P.O.V*
Roman was laughing at me...his cute smile..his Charming laug- wait! I can't get ahead of myself..I'm falling for the prince..he's alot better than me so I have no chance at anything with him...

"Mkay, cmin" I open my door for him as he walks in and sits on my bed "sooo, whatcha been up to?" He ask's and I just can't help but think 'trying to get over your ass bc I got a crush on you' "I've been listening to music..the usual" I shrugged and he nodded simply... "That sounds nice" he speaks as I nod just like he did "so about my questions, one, how do you isolate yourself so well and two, do you like anyone?"

My eyes widen at his questions "you really expect me to answer those?" He shrugged "ugh, fine! One, it's easy bc I know none of you care about me and probably are doing this out of pity and two, I like you" I look down in embarrassment, ugh!! Why does he have to do this!?

*Roman's P.O.V*

What!? Virgil likes be back!? He probably thinks I don't like him back..I should probably speak up "I like you to!" I smile and blush, he looks at me with disbelief "I know.. platonically.."

my heart shattered "no! Virgil I love you, with all my heart and every inch of my soul, I'd take a bullet for you, I'd even take on a dragon witch to save you!" I announced very dramatically
He blushed and chuckled "I'd do the same princy" I smirked at him and smiled "wanna be my boyfriend?" He nodded vigorously and I started laughing

I  always loved him every since I heard his name, voice and seen him and his smile "cmere virgy" I patted my lap, he walked over to the bed and sat in my lap, I kissed him softly and he automatically kissed back, after what seemed like forever we pulled away for a curse called air, we sat there panting quietly to catch out breaths.

*Virgil's P.O.V*
I'm so happy..my crush is now my boyfriend "I love you Roman" he smiled and blushed "I love you too virge" I snuggled into his chest as we drifted off to sleep...

~morning~

I woke up to medium snoring and saw princy, he looks so cute when he sleeps. I moved the peice of hair out of his face and smiled, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead. He shifted slightly and I rubbed his cheek bone "hey princy" he smiled tiredly "morning v" he snuggled closer to me and nuzzled me, I giggled "stop it that tickles" he smirked mischievously and pinned me while tickling my sides "HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH STAHHHHP" I screach while laughing, he just snorts and laughs at me, I pinned him and pouted trying to get my breath "b-bad...*pant* p-princy!" I guess I looked intimating because he made himself get buried in pillows "I'm kidding" I get off him and stand up "dont leave meeeee" he pouts at me like a 5 year old "Roman, I have to control Thomas today, and so do you now go take. A shower and get dressed" I pointed to my door to my room, he looked at me "b-but-" I cut him off "no buts, now go" he stood up sadly and walked to his own room...

I felt bad for being slightly harsh, maybe that's all it'll take for him to marry me ;) jk, we just started dating I can't get my hopes up (me everyday :'3) I get dressed and take a shower, I looked at my clock and ran downstairs while tripping..

( To be continued~)