PROLOGUE

Sitting there working on my project I look for what's going wrong. My friends Addison, Joey, and Sebastian are working on different parts of the project. Addison is in charge of the way it looks and feels. Joey is working on the last combat moves for the project. While Sebastian is working on the bosses and floors for the project. Finally I am working on the tech to make virtual reality with just brain impulses. I think of a new way to not kill the person using it. Instead of using microwaves I use just the persons brainwaves only and we run a simulation. It works perfectly, there's not even an after effect of using the helmet. 4 months later we release the game. It's a big success, the biggest ever to be exact with a opening of over 1 billion copies sold. There was 2 people in particular that came by our studio almost every day before launch. Ash and Drake. They were the first there for the beta testing and any bug fixes we found by them playing the game. We wouldn't let them go past floor 1. If we did they would have easily made it to floor 4 or 5 within weeks and after that it would have been even easier in the full release of the game. And the first team of 200 to join "The Seven Arts" server was part of Drake's and Ash's rival clans. They locked eyes when they logged in and ran off their separate ways.