ACT 2

The next day I wake up and go to school just waiting to get home so I could play The Seven Arts. All the people in high school were talking about it. Someone said that they found someone level 25 last night. I looked at him and asked him what the username was, he told me that the name was Ash. Other than that school was pretty normal. Boring classes and everyone talking about The Seven Arts. But after school I logged on and after that I went into the desert alone and got to level 30 before anyone else knew I was even in the game. I brought up the pause menu and the first thing I saw was a button that said create  a clan. After that I created it and named it "The Immortal Knights" I told my clan about it and they all joined. Max was my second, the first thing I did was run into the desert with my clan trying to find the boss. We found the mini-boss almost instantly. It was humanoid and had armor on but upon further inspection it was a skeleton We decided to try and fight it, it had 3 health bars.  Max and I lunged at it trying to pierce its armor, both of our weapons could not pierce its armor on our first hit. When the others tried coming through it said it only allowed 10 people in. When we were fighting it Drakes clan showed up before our friends could get in. 5 of them came in and 3 more from ours. The boss rushed at me about to stab me with its rapier. Drake came in to block it but the skeleton changed targets to Max, Drake could not make it there in time. I used my speed multiplier to catch up to it and try and attack it before it attacks Max, I was faster than it but it could do much more damage. So I jumped up into the air and used my dash mid-air to try and stop it, it changed targets to me now. I was still up in the air and it jumped but before it hit me something popped up on my screen. It said "awoken skill unlocked." It said everyone has access to an awoken skill. Which one do I want to have, I said I wanted one to stop time but after I stopped Time for to long it would place me back in my original position. I stopped time right there and grabbed the skeleton and used both my swords to vault me over it behind him and onto the ground, after that I jumped back up and grabbed onto his back and stabbed it multiple times. Time reverted back to normal and I was put back into the air falling down. Everyone saw what happened but didn't know what to do. The skeleton was still alive but now only had 1 and a half bar left, I rushed in again with my swords in hand and I lunged at it stopped time and went over it and slit its back open. It was down to a bar now. It attacked me now. I tried stopping Time but it said that I can do 2 per 30 mins. Standing there the skeleton I could see and I was trying to move but my body wouldn't move. I was about to lose my character, but when I closed my eyes and reopened them I wasn't dead. The boss was dead. Drake blocked the attack while Max stabbed it in the back. After that we all got coordinates to the boss of the floor. It seemed they changed it from the test they let us try. We went there but it said it was meant for level 35. I was only level 33 after that boss. We decided that we needed our best players to get to at least level 35 to fight the boss. So we set out to farm for the rest of the day.